9 years ago
Is there any chance for creating an Italian version of iSLcollective? I'm an Italian teacher and would love to exchange worksheets with other Italian teachers.
9 years ago
reply to Magdalik's post #1
What a wonderful idea! I don't teach Italian (I teach English, French and Russian) but I study it and I can create worksheets to practice the vocabulary. And of course I will share them with all the members of ISL Collective.
9 years ago
Come on ISL. what needs to be done to get the Italian version started? Surely there must be more Italian teachers out there wanting to exchange their ideas.
9 years ago
reply to Magdalik's post #3
Hi there. If you guys are interested in launching an Italian site, please send me your email address privately, and I'll add you to our google docs with all the language files. That's where you can start translating the site into Italian. Once all the translations are finished, we can launch the site.

We have a half finished Portuguese version that also needs some more translation.

4 years ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #7
Hi! I was wondering what happened to the italian version. I saw it was up a couple of years ago and would really like to access it again. Any chance for a relaunch?
4 years ago
Hi, I was thinking the same exact thing. I wanted to contact the administrators if this page, but I don't know how. I would love to share my resources.
4 years ago
Has this happened yet? Is there an Italian section? Pleasey-weasy, hopefully???
4 years ago
Dear Magda,

We'll think it through, and we'll contact you in the near future.
We appreciate your offer.

Best wishes,
Zsuzsa

You're not a member yet.
Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ?
You're not a member yet.
Congrats, you're now a member here, too. :) Please wait until page is refreshed!