9 years ago
Hi! I have a group of 15 pupils aged 9-13 and I'd like to find pen-pals for them, either via letters or e-mail. My thought is that by the end of this term, we should have some sort of project (that we teachers can plan together) where we present our town/region to each other in English. I hope to hear from you!we can do these on e-twinning. do u know about e-twinning?? hope to hear from u .. thx for reading my message dear collage [;)]

Elif , from Turkey ,Samsun
9 years ago
my e-mail adress is [email protected] if u are interested in this project , pls contact with me :)
9 years ago
reply to hazalelif's post #1
hi I am a teacher from mexico I work with childfren aged 7 to 12 and i have been looking for a project where students can have video conferences with foreing people and pen-pals, I am interested in your proyect but I dont know anything about e-twinning this is my mail so we can keep in touch:
[email protected]
9 years ago
reply to hazalelif's post #1
Hi, i'm gentur.
I have some groups of pupils aged arround 9 - 15 and actually i'm interested with your project but i still don't know much about e-twinning......
9 years ago
Hi everyone,
Do you happen to know adults seeking pen-friends? All my students are adults and they would love to practise the language this way. We're from Hungary.
Can anyone helpme out?
9 years ago
reply to melindamakkos's post #5
hi, I'm an English teacher and I teach to adults. Good idea to practise the language this way. We are from Italy...
9 years ago
hi, I'm an English teacher and I teach to adults. Good idea to practise the language this way. We are from Italy...
9 years ago
Greetings from "The States",

Your idea is very fascinating. I teach around 10 - 14 adult learners all ranging from 20 - 4O years of age. They might be interested. Can you tell me more about your idea and hopefully we could work something out.

Best,
Steve
9 years ago
hi there , i am a teacher too and i would like to practice my language , is there any body wanna chat together to exchange experiences and get used of an advanced English language
9 years ago
reply to chedni's post #9
Greetings my friend,

I am willing to engage in conversations, considering I do have students from Algeria. If you are interested, maybe we can have our students communicate back and forth, which would be great.

You're not a member yet.
Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ?
You're not a member yet.
Congrats, you're now a member here, too. :) Please wait until page is refreshed!