9 years ago
I have tried several times to upload a worksheet without success. I keep getting an error message. Anyone who can help?
9 years ago
reply to Mulle's post #1
Hi Mulle, what kind of error message did you get? What did it say?
9 years ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #2
I didn't write the exact code down but I remember it said something about it wasn't able to save my data.
I tried again this morning and I was successful so the problem doesn't exist at the moment.
Thank you for you time.
9 years ago
reply to Mulle's post #3
Was it a preview generation error, like we sometimes have, or was it an actual error message "code" sort of 'behind' the site?
9 years ago
I've been having problems uploading a file for a couple of days too.
The first few times, I had an actual error message with an error code, now all I get is this.
My document is a 7,11 MB ppt.
9 years ago
This

9 years ago
reply to sakura's post #6
Thanks, we're examining the problem.
9 years ago
reply to sakura's post #6
I have the same problem.
9 years ago
reply to estrelapolar's post #8
The problem still exists. :( -hope it will soon be solved.
9 years ago
reply to Mulle's post #9
Hi, we are having a glitch that seems to be broader than just the upload, so unfortunately, it will take longer than a few days. I hope it will be resolved very soon. Thank you for your patience. Peter
9 years ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #10
Thank you, too, for your effort. And good luck in solving the problem :)
9 years ago
reply to Mulle's post #11
We're sorry about the slow loading of the page. It is just as irritating for us as for you, all the more so since we expected that a better hosting package would make the site more reliable.

After doing a lot of checkups and trying to pinpoint the problem, we had to conclude that this is a hardware problem (on the hosting side).

We're still in talks with th IT support of the host, but if they cannot come up with a solution within days, we'll look for another hosting partner.
9 years ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #7
Thank you
9 years ago
Hello, I would like to ask one question. Is there an option to upload a song (pm3)? I have this really nice worksheet but I can't upload the song along with it.
9 years ago
reply to Emilijana's post #15
I use this site: http://www.4shared.com/
You can register and use it for free. Upload your file there & share the link so others can access it.
I did this with a dialogue I made.
9 years ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #13
It seems site loading times are back to normal, at least in Hungary. How's it for you in your country?
9 years ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #17
It's OK here in Tunisia. Thanks!
9 years ago
Well, I am sorry to tell you, it isn't the case here. It still takes forever to load some of the sites. :( -I also have sompe problems uploading -especially in the late afternoon and evening.
9 years ago
I'm here in Vancouver and for the past two weeks (end of Jan/beg. Feb) the site has been incredibly slow to load up worksheets. Help!!
9 years ago
In The Bahamas... slow, slow, slow!
9 years ago
Here in France it's still the same, slow slow slow
9 years ago
reply to lenkipooh's post #22
Things are getting worse and worse. I can't reach /open any file...
9 years ago
reply to spasteau's post #23
things aren't top shape here in italy eighter( in more than one way truth to tell!!!) the site is really slow
9 years ago
reply to jan66's post #24
I'm in Italy as well and i'm not able to open any/download anything :-(
9 years ago
*open/download anything
9 years ago
reply to Eorr's post #26
really slow in Spain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9 years ago
reply to gloenglish's post #27
I've just managed to upload a .doc document, but still can't upload the .ppt document I've been tring to upload for 2 weeks :'( I guess it's because it takes more memory (?)
9 years ago
I can't upload anything anymore. Hope you find a solution soon. It-s such a useful page.
9 years ago
I have tried to upload a Power Point presentation several times but I cannot do it... Can anybody help me??
9 years ago
reply to daiana1991's post #30
Dear all,

So far the upload limit for a ppt file is 25 MB. Any files larger than that can not be uploaded.

adam
9 years ago
reply to daiana1991's post #30
you must study lot first,,,
9 years ago
reply to laszload's post #31
Am I the only one experiencing uploading problems? I have tried all day to upload a regular ws but no luck. :(
9 years ago
reply to Mulle's post #33
Hi Mulle! Gimme plz! (support [at] islcollective.com)
9 years ago
reply to Mulle's post #33
Nope! I am also having problems...
9 years ago
reply to Koshka's post #35
Me too! How can I send the PPT to you? I don't have your email address.
9 years ago
reply to estrelapolar's post #36
support [at] islcollective [dot] com
9 years ago
Problem! What if you accidentally upload a page that you have downloaded from the net? Is it possible to remove it from your account?
Thank you
9 years ago
reply to theroyaldan's post #38
Yes, it is. Go to http://en.islcollective.com/mypage/uploaded, ehre you'll find all of your uploaded works. Click on the image, than click on "edit my ws", wich will appear under the preview of the chosen worksheet.
9 years ago
reply to laszload's post #39
Done! Thank you!!!

You're not a member yet.
Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ?
You're not a member yet.
Congrats, you're now a member here, too. :) Please wait until page is refreshed!