9 years ago
Hi everyone, i´ve been watching so many worksheets in the English section that are not in English; i just contacted someone from mexico telling him to put his worksheet in the Spanish section or change the text into English to go on in here; i´ve seen too, someone from China publishing some works, but we have no Chinesse section, so i suppose he should contact Kisdobos, or anyone ruling this site to see if that new language can be added.So just informing, thanks for reading :)
9 years ago
reply to Hrym's post #1
Hi There!
I have already seen that as well. I contacted the members, asking them to upload somewhere else....but unfortunately got no answer at all :((
9 years ago
reply to PATRIALUSITANA's post #2
What do you guys think we should do with the worksheets uploaded in the wrong section? Do you suggest deletion?
9 years ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #3
Yes. And there are other worksheet s that consist of just clip art , scanned pages etc. it seems like the rules are not as rigid here. Maybe that not too good as it affects the quality of the work being uploaded. But that MHO.
9 years ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #3
Is it possible (and easy to do) for you to just move the worksheets to the appropriate section?

I think that would be better than simply deleting.
9 years ago
I don´t think so, if they can be used, if they´re ok but in the wrong section, they can be moved to their appropiate section; deletion is the last option i guess.And i DO agree with islandgirl about checking(if possible) those worksheets that are just scanned works from books, cliparts, those that are unfinished or just impossible to be used as a real handout...but to do that, of course you would need help and time.
9 years ago
reply to PhilipR's post #5
Yes, I'm sure it's technically possible. And the amount of work to do that would be the same.

We just have to decide on the principle. Do we want to move those worksheets to the right platform? Doesn't it make the casual uploaders lazy?, because I would like to avoid having to do this job instead of the same ignorant people, over and over again.
9 years ago
You just can warn them once, and if they do it back just delete their work; but it´s a pity to delete something that can be useful, anyway.
9 years ago
If they post in the wrong section, they might not be English speakers, so they might not understand a warning in English.
9 years ago
reply to sakura's post #9
Well that maybe an option, they post in the wrong section because maybe they don´t know where to, but just in case any of us know their mother tongue, any of us can be the warners, explaining them in their own language directly, what the problem is, and what will happen if they go on this way. Isn´t it a good idea? :)
9 years ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #7
Hey mate must be a right pain having to deal with this on top of everything!!
but keep up the good work brother and a big thanks to you all for this site.
You are much appreciated.
9 years ago
reply to Hrym's post #10
Yes, it is :-)

You're not a member yet.
Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ?
You're not a member yet.
Congrats, you're now a member here, too. :) Please wait until page is refreshed!