9 years ago
Hi All,

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I'm an English Language Instructor and I find myself in a fix.
Our company hires a lot of people whose English Language Skills need to be assessed.
The assessment sheet has to be just one page and should help us determine the amount of help they will need with English.
Any suggestions and help is welcome.

Regards,
Archie
9 years ago
That sounds like a big ask - everything on one page?! I work with adults and may be able to help you. Do you have an e-mail address I can write to?
Sue-Ellen
9 years ago
reply to archanajoyce's post #1
Yeah Archi how about you stop being lazy and make your own!!
bit of work will get you out of any fix
9 years ago
reply to archanajoyce's post #1
Yeah Archi how about you stop being lazy and make your own!!
bit of work will get you out of any fix
9 years ago
reply to rabnif's post #4
Rabnif whoever you are. If you can't offer cant help or decent advice to Archi, why not go and boil your head or find something useful today. I think you are a confrimed moron.

9 years ago
This site is a place of sharing and respect! I won't tolerate any conversations of this style here.

To Rabnif: This is a site for selfless sharing. It's what we're here for: to ask for help from each other/to help those who need some materials or ideas.

To Flux: This is not the kind of tone we endorse here in case of disputes. We expect the members here to be polite to each other or stay silent if they can't.

To both of you: If you diss others seeking help or use indecent language on this forum again, I will withdraw your foruming right immediately.

Thank you for helping us promote sharing and respect!
Peter
9 years ago
Archie, I have some material ready to send you. I left a message on your wall. Please let me know if you are interested. Sue-Ellen
9 years ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #7
Yeah just a bad day at the office.Excuse my grumpiness!!
9 years ago
reply to rabnif's post #9
That's okay. No problem.
9 years ago
Thank You Sue... I did make something on my own and we run it currently. It has a small reading comprehension passage and some grammar multiple choice questions.
I was just looking to know if there might be something else that can work.
I will send you my e-mail. Thanks again!
9 years ago
reply to rabnif's post #4
Dear rabnif,

We have over 8000 employees who need constant English Assessments. So, we are pretty busy most of the time. Asking for help never equals laziness does it? I believe it only gives you an opportunity to learn something new.
Thank You for taking the time to share your opinion.
Have a good day!
9 years ago
reply to archanajoyce's post #11
Archie, thanks for your e-mail. I have just sent an e-mail reply which you probably have by now. All the best,
Sue-Ellen

You're not a member yet.
Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ?
You're not a member yet.
Congrats, you're now a member here, too. :) Please wait until page is refreshed!