9 years ago
Good Morning,

Our school is interested in having penpals. Our age group is nine to ten year olds - year six primary school children. Our idea has already started with year four pupils and other classes have become interested to take part in a similiar project as well.

If anyone is interested please leave a message and then they may contact through my email address.

best regards

carmen sammut
malta
9 years ago
reply to beano's post #1
Dear Carmen Sammut,
I'm Sandra Santos. I'm Portuguese and English teacher in Brazil. I'd love to work in the penpals project with your school. I have twenty students with the same age.That's my first experience in this project in English, but I believe it'll be very nice. I don't know your country, but it must be very interesting. I have ever been to the Italy. It was a wonderful trip! I love Italy.
9 years ago
reply to Sanlui's post #2
Hi Sandro, in fact I'm Maltese. Yes sure, we'll start the project after the Easter holidays. This is my e.mail address [email protected]
9 years ago
reply to beano's post #3
Sorry Sandra not Sandro
9 years ago
Hello, I have been interested for some time in having penpals as a way of learning English for my pupils. I have a couple of groups who could benefit from this and will be talking to them after the Easter holidays I think the most receptive would be the group aged 9-10 and the top year 6 juniors aged 11-12.. Be back soon, Lea
9 years ago
reply to whippy99's post #5
I've just come across your message. I have also been looking for someone with whom I may share the passion for foreign languages, especially English. My students are so eager to talk with other learners of English. I have seven groups of three different levels from pre-intermediate to intermediate (aged 11-14). I teach in France. If you are interested in carrying out a common experience, I'm willing to. Let me know.
[email protected]
9 years ago
reply to chaoueni's post #6
Hi, thanks for the reply I will talk to the students this afternoon. I am trying to introduce new ideas to pupils who are sometimes unreceptive, their apathy drives me mad at times. Maybe this will work! [email protected]
9 years ago
I have got a private school student that's about 10 years old. She is a fairly high level and got interested after reading a model pen pal message from our book. I would love to find a pen pal for her.

You're not a member yet.
Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ?
You're not a member yet.
Congrats, you're now a member here, too. :) Please wait until page is refreshed!