9 years ago
Hi there! My name is Fernanda and I would be delighted if I could share the experience of having penpals from other countries with my students from secondary school. I have students whose age vary from 12 to 19 years old, would anyone be interested? I can tell you that we are from a very little town in Argentina, it is called the "city of the carnival", 'cause here we have one of the most important carnival parade in the world, if you like more information please send me an e-mail to [email protected] Thank you!!!!

9 years ago
Hi Fernanda,

My name is Nick. I have a 10 year old student who is interested in finding a pen pal. She is a Japanese elementary school student who comes to our private English conversation school here in Japan. I think she is at a high intermediate level. Does that work for you?

Thanks,

Nick
9 years ago
Hi Nick! thanks very much for your offer, I will talk to my students tomorrow and see if they like this kind of experience, though I would not give them much choice jaja If you can send me an e.mail to [email protected] so we can keep in touch because I don´t visit this site very often. Thanks anyway!!!

You're not a member yet.
Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ?
You're not a member yet.
Congrats, you're now a member here, too. :) Please wait until page is refreshed!