9 years ago
Hi everyone,
I’ve just been told about a little mistake in my PPT uploaded yesterday one the verb “to have”´slide#4. They ...... got a lot of books. It should have read “They have got a lot of mistakes”.
Extremely sorry but that happens sometimes because I copy and paste the pages and this time I forgot to change the verb. I do things too quickly, that's always been my problem.

I'll upload a corrected one.

Take care,
Janet
9 years ago
reply to jannabanna's post #1
Hi Janet, I said thank you at eslp , I say hello to you again here ! See you around!
9 years ago
reply to aliciapc's post #2
Hi Janet, I have just uploaded the WRONG file! I had wanted to upload my powerpoint but I click on one of the image sheets! Is there anyway to take it down? I did upload the correct powerpoint though. :) I know what you mean by doing things too quickly. Thanks for sharing. Valery
9 years ago
Hi Valery,

I've just had a look at my PPT "to have" on this site and its the corrected one so you should be able to upload it without any problems. Ten minutes after putting my first message on the forum I uploaded the corrected file.

Bye for now
Janet

You're not a member yet.
Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ?
You're not a member yet.
Congrats, you're now a member here, too. :) Please wait until page is refreshed!