8 years ago
Hi guys,

I'm an English teacher in BCN and leaving in July, after the summer holidays my students need a teacher to carry on what we have been doing. all the information is provided to you, as well as material on what has already been covered and a detailed spread sheet on what we have focused/ done etc etc.. I can provide you with material that will last you a good 3 months and links on where you can find the material as well. printer is included.

this bag is 18 students, some groups and some are alone- these are mainly night time students so be prepared to be giving classes till 11:30 ( you have the mornings for the beach and sightseeing)

they are a mixture of children and adults, I am willing to sell my group classes separately.

I'm looking for a native English teacher/s, private classes- what you make is in your pocket.

I wish I had this when I came to spain, but you learn with the punches, make me an offer (this bag isn't cheap as these students come from rich families (each family provides you with a metro ticket, transport is not included in the classes) and you have the chance to charge what you like- most are happy with 15/1h, so don't email me for less than 300 euros) (if you make the calculation you could come up with 270 euros a week, some of my students have classes twice a week and are looking for teachers during summer holidays)
cheers,

Gaby
[email protected]
8 years ago
reply to gabz's post #1
hey, are you still searching for teacher?

You're not a member yet.
Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ?
You're not a member yet.
Congrats, you're now a member here, too. :) Please wait until page is refreshed!