8 years ago
hai english teacher all around the world :) ,,,would u like to join my project? I want to ask my students to send letter to other students all around the world and find a new friend. I want they learn how to write in english and start to make a friend with foreign students. anyone who are interested please??
8 years ago
Baa Baa
reply to kikinoer's post #1
Assalamualaikum,
I'm Muslim teacher in Thailand. I'm interested in your project so our students can practice writing English and exchange their different cultures before the AEC coming in 2015.
Could you please let me know when will start?
8 years ago
reply to kikinoer's post #1
hi ms, i'm an english teacher from indonesia..that's good idea, i'm interested...:)
8 years ago
wassalam,,hi,,Baa,,that will be great. We can start it as soon as possible :). you can send me email or contact me on my email [email protected] ...or add my FB Nur Annisa Mei Rizki. are u moslem?? I'll be so happy because most of my students are also moslem .....i also have number phone +6281368049398 ...can we chat each other???

@bunkzoe....hai,,,let's start!
8 years ago
I have a reflection after reading your post kikinnoer. Don't you think it would be beneficial for your students to contact with their peers who aren't Muslim. To show them that you can make friends with people from different cultures no matter what religion they are. That's how we teachers can try to build the attitude of respect for people of different cultures, prevent prejudice and racism. But we need to overcome some barriers in our heads first (if there are some of course).
By the way Happy Ramadan! (I'm Christian myself :)
greetings
8 years ago
thanks Kamanka,,yup,,i will be so happy too interact with non muslim..That will be great to share about our tradition and make a friend!! I will be so happy!! Come on,,do u want to join this project?? :D :D

You're not a member yet.
Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ?
You're not a member yet.
Congrats, you're now a member here, too. :) Please wait until page is refreshed!