8 years ago
Dear ISLCOLLECTIVE members,
A member is using this site for teachers to get a date.... This is my second message I receive today:
hello my dear,
i am happy to contact you
after viewing your profile and
it interest me to contact you for
a genuine relationship, please
kindly contact me back with
me email address ([email protected])
so that i will share my feelings with
you for further communication.
Thanks, your friend Samada with love
([email protected])

JUST A SIMPLE MESSAGE: I AM A HONOURABLE WOMAN who happens to be a TEACHER. SO I DON't USE DATING SITES. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE TO GET A DATE AND STOP HARASSING ME!!!

Patrialusitana.
8 years ago
reply to PATRIALUSITANA's post #1
Hi,

I am sorry that you received embarrassing emails. I hope it will be your last mail from this kind. I deleted the user.

adam
8 years ago
reply to laszload's post #2
the person, who mistook Islcollective for a dating site is back, with nick samada01, just got the message in my inbox, could you delete her as well?
8 years ago
Sender: jenifer231
To: islandgirl
Date: 2012-06-06 19:02:37
Subject: [email protected]

I got this message from: http://en.islcollective.com/mypage?id=135887
Hello
My name is Miss jenifer, i am tall and sexy looking young girl, i saw ur proflie and i disced to contact you to have
a relationship with you, i will like you to write me back through my email address thus ([email protected]) so that i will send you my picture, so for you to know who i am, i have something VERY IMPORTANT to tell you about my self. please contact me direct to my email

There are members who are NOT contributing but are simply stealing wss, or harassing other members. I think a policy change is due

Your New Friend
Miss jenifer.
8 years ago
reply to islandgirl's post #4
Hi,
this is a spammer robot that somehow got through the CAPTCHA protection system. The user was deleted.

Sorry for the incovencience,
Peter
8 years ago
It is really sad that on such a great website that some morons are triying to hit on people.I hope it doesnt become a problem.To those who have been offended I hope you can ignore these idiots
8 years ago
reply to rabnif's post #6
Good news
Hello!
I want to write good news. I am new here. In a short time I found good friends and a lot of hard working people.I got mails with a lot of friendly words and help.
That should be the way to work together.
It is so sad that a few people are bad teachers or even bad people.
Thanks to all the honest , hard working and friendly members!
Thank you for this great website!
Petra from Germany
8 years ago
I have also received a message - hope you can get it sorted out soon :)

Hello dear
Am mostly impressed by your profile in this dating site
My name is Miss Shusha. i will like to be your friend if you can write to my email address([email protected])) then i will give my pictures also my details. i shall hope to receive from you soon, thanks.
Miss shusha
([email protected])
8 years ago
reply to PATRIALUSITANA's post #1
Don't pay attention to these stupid messages, most people here are interested in finding the best resources for our students.
Simply do not answer to these people.
8 years ago
same thing has happened to me my friend it's really irritating but please just ignore these sad people hope you have a nice day hugs jan

You're not a member yet.
Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ?
You're not a member yet.
Congrats, you're now a member here, too. :) Please wait until page is refreshed!