8 years ago
Hi guys, anyone interested in posting the worksheet of the day on our English Twitter (and maybe interesting ESL links, if you have some)? We have 1000 followers eager for updates.

I'm thinking every day or every other day. No kind of commitment needed, just do it as long as you enjoy it. Let me know if you're up for it.

Bless up, Peter

8 years ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #2
I would like to help by twitting english or french material. If it doesn´t take long... Just tell me how!
By the way, Thanks for this wonderful page.
8 years ago
reply to creativeenglish's post #3
Tips for accuracy in written English for writing news paper articles, thanking you.
8 years ago
A big thanks to Kifissia (http://en.islcollective.com/mypage?id=52156) for volunteering to update our English Twitter stream regularly! :) The first fresh tweets of our "Worksheets of the Day" have already been posted. In case you are a Twitter user, but not our follower yet, now is a good time to follow us to be able to get fresh and great content regularly from iSLCollective.com. Click here: https://twitter.com/iSLCollectiveEN

8 years ago
Hi everybody,

If you have any tips or ideas for twitter- please let me know. I could use any and all help. Our followers are growing- so there's always a need for fresh ideas so that the posts will be fun and informative.

Kifissia
8 years ago
( I feel I'm writing too much on the Forum these days, but don't worry : I'm back at school next week - & won't have the time ;-) ...)
Wanna find wonderful colleagues ? , organize penpals exchanges ? , find friends from all over the world ? , share brilliant ws ? ... THIS is the place!! ( ISLcollective) : dear kifissia - & Peter & Adam .., I 'll have more than 90 pupils this year, each one will get a penpal thanks to this wonderful site!!! :-))))))))))
More than the ws, I do love the exchange between teachers from all over the World , exchanging ideas & addresses so that their students can ........write, read, make, discover, learn, .......by meeting .....'aliens.'
Just imagine : as a very 'basic 'English teacher, I'd never have dreamt of exchanging with Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Canada ........!!!!!!
Hugs, dear Jann
Sylv'
8 years ago
( I feel I'm writing too much on the Forum these days, but don't worry : I'm back at school next week - & won't have the time ;-) ...)
Wanna find wonderful colleagues ? , organize penpals exchanges ? , find friends from all over the world ? , share brilliant ws ? ... THIS is the place!! ( ISLcollective) : dear kifissia - & Peter & Adam .., I 'll have more than 90 pupils this year, each one will get a penpal thanks to this wonderful site!!! :-))))))))))
More than the ws, I do love the exchange between teachers from all over the World , exchanging ideas & addresses so that their students can ........write, read, make, discover, learn, .......by meeting .....'aliens.'
Just imagine : as a very 'basic 'English teacher, I'd never have dreamt of exchanging with Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Canada ........!!!!!!
Hugs, dear Jann
Sylv'
8 years ago
reply to liette's post #7
Thanks I'll quote you on all this. So wonderfully put. And all so true. This site is something very special.

You're not a member yet.
Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ?
You're not a member yet.
Congrats, you're now a member here, too. :) Please wait until page is refreshed!