8 years ago
Dear All, esp. teachers from France,
This new academic year, I'll be teaching Special Needs ( 6° Segpa = First years ; about 8 pupils & 4° Segpa = Third year ; about 18 pupils ) I've been teaching kids with learning difficulties for a long time now, & as I'm starting a penpal exchange with my other pupils, I wish these kids had penpals too .......; There are not just kids with learning difficulties ; they also ( sigh ) have family & social problems : no parents , Dad in prison, Mum being an alcoholic, drugs, etc!!
Would anyone be interested in exchanging letters with these - hard! - but wonderful children ??? Maybe some French teacher having Segpa classes too ???? I would not mind a "foreign" exchange - of course! - but you have to know these kids do have huge difficulties in about everything. Some of my first years cannot handle a pair of scissors, for example..........I think it would be so great to get & send letters to a new friend for most of them.......
If ever interested, could you send me a private message ?
Happy teaching!
Sylvie
8 years ago
reply to liette's post #1
I have just sent you a PM
hugs
IKEBANA
8 years ago
I have been looking for a person to help me to do this exchange. And I have found you! I have pupils of 9-17 years old.
Some details in a PM.
PS. And if someone else would like to join - so, please, welcome!

You're not a member yet.
Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ?
You're not a member yet.
Congrats, you're now a member here, too. :) Please wait until page is refreshed!