8 years ago
Hi, I have seen that some people are interested in making connections for their students in order to have a pen friend. It's great, because of motivation and practicing the English language.
So, I would like to tell you that I'm from Chile (South America) and I am really interested in making connections to my students. This is their first year of studies 'to become english teachers'. They are 17-25 years old. They are nice and kind.
If you want to contact me, I am here!!!
Mabel Sepúlveda

8 years ago
reply to mabelsepu's post #1
hi I'm yulia I'm a tracher in primary school in bali? have tou ever been in bali? i'm really interested too, to make a pen pal. my student are 10-12 years old. my email [email protected]
nice to have more frineds around the world :-)
8 years ago
reply to agungyulia's post #2
Nice to meet you, Yulia... It's a pleasure for me... and the answer to your question.... I've never been in Bali... it would be amazing!!! Well, according to make connections with our students "Pen Pals", I can say that your students are younger than mine, because my students are 17-25 years old... I don't know if it is a problem for you... tell me!!!...
Kind regards, Yulia...
8 years ago
hi, Mrs yulia , I am a teacher , I never go to Bali , I think it is better to make a penpal to my students because my students are as old as yours , so we can help our students to improve their writing , would you mind ? mrs yulia . it is my email [email protected] . best regard Agus
8 years ago
hello everybody, my name is Kseniya and i'm a teacher from russia, siberia. i'm looking for penpals for my two students, they are 20 and 25. if you are interested please write to me. my e-mail [email protected]
thanks
8 years ago
hi.i am a teacher in Vietnam.i want to make penpal .my mail: [email protected]
8 years ago
Hi, yulia I'm Cristina, a teacher from Italy. I teach youg learners 11-13 and I'm interested in making new penpals as you.My email [email protected] I'll be very glad to have some news from you
8 years ago
reply to tutkaart's post #7
Perfect, Kseniya!!! Give me some days and I'm going to contact you...
Kind regards,
Mabel
8 years ago
reply to chris65's post #9
Hi, Cri, I'm English teacher from Italy too. :) Where do you live?
8 years ago
HI! My name is Ann, I am teacher from Russia. I am interested to have a pen friend. MY email [email protected] I will be very glad!
8 years ago
reply to TEUFEL's post #12
Hi.My name is Carmen I'm from Mexico. I'd like to interchange experiences about teaching.
8 years ago
Hi Ann.My name's Ana and I'm from Brazil . I'm an English teacher here.I'd like to be one of your pen friends.Make me an invitation.My email address is [email protected]

8 years ago
hi, ann...My name is Yeye. I am a teacher from Indonesia, i'd like to be ur pen friend. And everyone who read this ... i'd be glad to be ur pen friend,too.
My email--> y[email protected]
8 years ago
Hi Ann, nice to meet you (well in picture) My name is Robert, I am an english teacher from Mexico, and I'm very interested on being your pen friend, if you are interested too and like to share more about our cultures, e-mail me. [email protected] I would be very happy to share with you. thanks in advance.

Robert.

8 years ago
reply to Aninha31's post #14
Hi I am a teacher from Oman. I would like to be a member of this friendship group. my e-mail [email protected]

8 years ago
reply to mabelsepu's post #1
hi Mabel how r u ? nice to meet u. I am a teacher from Oman. Can we b pen friends?
8 years ago
reply to Aninha31's post #14
nice to have you here as member ... my name is christian I am quite new her.
8 years ago
reply to keyla07's post #15
hey , YEYE ........ nice to meet you... I am from Peru ... my email [email protected]

You're not a member yet.
Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ?
You're not a member yet.
Congrats, you're now a member here, too. :) Please wait until page is refreshed!