8 years ago
So, I've been going through a fair few worksheets. I was looking for material to teach a new students and there're plenty that define the diphthong 'eɪˈas 'long a', which is wrong. Long a is the 'a:' as in 'car' and 'park'. I don't know where else to post this information or how to correct/remove the worksheets :S.
Thanks.
8 years ago
reply to Beblet's post #1
If you have time you could send the author of the worksheet a private message when you find serious mistakes, so they can correct their work. Unfortunately there are quite a few worksheets with errors in them.
8 years ago
reply to Beblet's post #1
Hi,
I think it's common to come across some mistakes in some worksheets.For me, the best way to cope with this problem is sending a PM to the author of the worksheet informing him / her about the mistakes in order to correct them and edit or re-upload the worksheet again.By doing this we're all going to fight mistakes, but we should all be tolerant and show some understanding.We should'nt be annoyed by mistakes since'to err is human'
Thanks.
8 years ago
reply to james33's post #3
Please, how can I correct mistakes in my worksheets? Thank you!
8 years ago
reply to victoria's post #4
Hi Victoria,
You can go to your uploaded worksheet and click on it, then you go to the option 'edit your file'. You click on it again. At the bottom of the page you've got the option 'Resubmit your file' which will enable you to change your old worksheet with a new one free from mistakes of course.Wish you all the best!
James33,

You're not a member yet.
Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ?
You're not a member yet.
Congrats, you're now a member here, too. :) Please wait until page is refreshed!