8 years ago
I was wondering if anyone out there would be able to give me some advice. I've recently started up a small English school and have now been asked to present a lproject to the local town hall. They want to start buisness English classes for unemployed people at an intermediate level. I know that I have to present objectives and a course outline but I have no idea how to go about it. Is there anyone out there who could lend a hand? Thanks
8 years ago
reply to YoliAus's post #1
Hi there! I have already taught adults in business English. I think you can check these links:
- https://www.google.pt/#hl=en&sclient=psy-ab&q=business+english+lesson+plans&oq=business+englissh+&gs_l=hp.1.2.0i13l4.1084.10729.0.14621.22.12.3.7.8.0.205.1615.0j11j1.12.0.les%3B..0.0...1c.1.pUHmLAxlYg0&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=f9f5e6422bd7106b&biw=1366&bih=599
- You can also take a look at ESLPRINTABLE site because there is plenty of material there.
regards,

Patrialusitana.
8 years ago
reply to YoliAus's post #1
Hi,
I've got some interesting e-books for you.I can send them to you They present clear objectives and a coherent course outline.Wish you all the best!
James33,

You're not a member yet.
Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ?
You're not a member yet.
Congrats, you're now a member here, too. :) Please wait until page is refreshed!