8 years ago
They total number of downloads are all wrong! What happened??? I have lost over 50thousands downloads!!!
8 years ago
reply to islandgirl's post #1
Hi. We've done some optimizing in the SQL queries yesterday (to accelerate the site even more) and it seems one of the queries was mixed up. Sorry about that. The total download query will be corrected ASAP. I'm going to post in the forum when it's back.
8 years ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #2
The total download numbers are back. Sorry for the worries caused.
8 years ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #3
No problem @ all!! Thanks
8 years ago
It is impossible to make downloads. Is there any problem?
8 years ago
I can´t download. Any problem ????????????????
8 years ago
Hi there dear friends!
( anyepi, kikicheio, wwanke, awytas66...) There seems to be some problems with the downloading page today ; Try uploading : it works ;-))
Hope this can help,
Sylvie
7 years ago
Dear friends, I cannot see new worksheets in all the sections. I see only the ws of the day and the message board. Natalia
7 years ago
reply to Sonn's post #8
UPD. The problen is in English, French and Russian section.
7 years ago
reply to Sonn's post #9
Dear Natalia, I can't see any problems. Could you send me a PM and give me more info about it? Thanks, Peter
7 years ago
Hi, I can download from English, Spanish and French, but not from German, Russian and Portugese. When I hit the download button, nothing happens. Please advise
Thank you
7 years ago
reply to ckctenerife's post #11
Hi there,

I tested it, and it works on my PC. Pls give us some more clues about this problem.
  1. Does the problem still persist? Are you sure you're logged in when you are on the German, Russian and Portugese site?
  2. What browser type, and version number do you use?
  3. Can you send a screenshot showing the problem?

Peter
7 years ago
Hi Peter,
I'm using firefox 23.1 on Windows 8 Pro, but I don't think it's a problem with the browser as the English, French and Spanish sections of the site work ok. I won't send a screen capture because all you'll see is the thumbnail of the worksheet and the option to download or say thank you. It's when I click on the download button that nothing happens. I've tried waiting for a minute, in case certain sections take longer than others to respond, but it doesn't make any difference. I'm using one single login for all languages, is this correct? I can see the worksheets thumbnails, I just can't download them. Sorry for causing trouble :-)
7 years ago
Not sure what has just happened to my mesage above, sorry!
7 years ago
BHB BHB
reply to ckctenerife's post #13
Hi ckctenerife!

Would you so kind tosend me a link or the name of that worksheet?

Best regards,
Balint
7 years ago
Hi
The login or language choice options are not working when you're viewing a particular worksheet. They work from the main/home pages ok.
I noticed this because if I search for a particular worksheet, say from Google it takes me to the page on ESL collective but then I can't login to download it.
thanks
David
7 years ago
hi i need your opinions about the use of printables in the ESL classromm ...... the advatages and disadvatages... your coments will be helpful in my research... thank for all..
7 years ago
reply to BHB's post #15

Hi Balint,
I'm having a problem with ALL German, Russian and Portugese worksheets. I've tried it on firefox and on internet explorer. I don't know what else to try.
Regards
ckctenerife
7 years ago
BHB BHB
reply to ckctenerife's post #18
Hi ckctenerife,

I have tried right now, it works fine for me. Are you sure you were logged before the button clicked?

Best regards,
Balint
7 years ago
reply to ckctenerife's post #13

Hi folks,
I've figured out ewhat the problem was - when I signed up for the site, I signed up for the French, Spanish and English sections only. Is there any way to change this? I've tried going into settings, but when I click on the three languahes, it changes my default community to German and I wouyld prefer it to be either English or Spanish. Thank you - and sorry for taking up your time with a stupid error :-(
7 years ago
unable to download most of the files i have tried, about one in ten work, same message alwaws.
Failed - download error.... sometimes it happens at 10% or sometimes at 90%. either way it is not working very well.
7 years ago
reply to ajarnchris888's post #22
Sorry to hear about your download problems. Let's try to solve it. I suspect this could be some browser issue. I need some further information to find some leads. 1. Which operating system, which browser and which version of it do you use? Also, on which of our language platforms are you trying to use? Did you notice any other strange things while you're using the site?
Peter
7 years ago
After my break away from your site I see that you have changed the format. Unfortunately now I cannot narrow down any search for printables, no matter what I what to look for I always get 1 of 3000 pages!! HELP!! How can I narrow my search to look for what I need??
Vicky
7 years ago
reply to vicky23's post #24
Hi Vicky. Search works fine for me, but let's try to sort out the problem you encountered.
  • Which filters were you trying to use on the top, e.g. grammar, vocab?
  • Or did you type in your search terms?
  • Which operating system, which browser and which version of it do you use?
  • Which of our language platforms are you trying to use?
7 years ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #25
Thanks for your response... When I tried today it works perfectly!
I was a little worried there for a moment, as your site is a HUGE help!
Vicky
7 years ago
reply to vicky23's post #24
Dear Vicky, thanks for the notice. We're working on this error right now. I'll post here when we fixed it.
7 years ago
reply to Kisdobos's post #27
We released a fix for the search errors. Please let me know if you still encounter problems with search. Sorry about the inconvenience caused.
7 years ago
The menu "Rechercher ressources FLE " and "Поиск учебных ресурсов России" do not work in French and Russian sections.
7 years ago
reply to Sonn's post #29
I checked and it seems to work. What exactly do you mean?

You're not a member yet.
Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ?
You're not a member yet.
Congrats, you're now a member here, too. :) Please wait until page is refreshed!