3 years ago
I have uploaded a worksheet, however unfortunately I have made a mistake in the title, is there anyway I can edit this
3 years ago
also is it possible to delet any of my uploads
3 years ago
reply to lorpor's post #2
click on your ws, you'll find "edit my ws" option there.

you can delete, than resubmit your ws.

3 years ago
thank you so much
3 years ago
3 years ago
reply to oumsalsabil's post #6
Uploads can be edited on the worksheet page, by logging in and clicking "Edit your ws"
3 years ago
well i use pictures in my worksheets...not pictures for commercial use of course ..but i wonder if i upload my worksheets n find myself sued for pictures i myself forgot how n where i found them...(i only remmeber that they were not for sale :)
3 years ago
reply to atifa's post #10
Dear Sirs! I fed your Piggy but got no confirmation. Is it OK? Taking into account my salary, sorry, my donation was quite OK, I guess. Did it reach the Piggy all right? Whenever I did my donatins before I got some confirmation
Best regards
3 years ago
reply to bossvalya's post #11
Hi,
Thanks for helping! Adam is in charge of sending confirmations. He's on holiday, will be back tonight and will confirm you. Thank you for your patience. Bless up, Peter
3 years ago
reply to bossvalya's post #11
Hi,

I've sent you a PM.

adam

Please register! It's free.
Please register or log in, then you can start your free download immediately.
Forum
Coming soon ...
Loading ...
Your worksheet is being uploaded ... Don't worry, it could take minutes, just wait..:)

iSLCollective
You're not a member yet.
Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ?
You're not a member yet.
Congrats, you're now a member here, too. :) Please wait until page is refreshed!