8 years ago
I am wondering about today's Worksheet of the Day. Part of it is in Turkish. Are we allowed to upload WSS in a combination of English and our mother tongue?
8 years ago
The worksheet is fully editable and only one part is not in English. The instructions are in English. All one has to do is to convert the part B into their own language.
8 years ago
reply to maker1's post #2
....and of course you don't have to download these worksheets.
I just expect everything to be in English when I download WSS here.
8 years ago
On this site I expect nothing but what little anyone can offer to help one another. It is a free sharing site and I want to take this opportunity to thank the creators of this site.
8 years ago
reply to maker1's post #2
I agree. I think it's quite okay.
8 years ago
I think authors should write in the headline of the description "For Turkish/French/Russian etc. students". It would be fair. Of course anyone can download then and edit it, but such headline could save time.
8 years ago
reply to Sonn's post #6
This is a sensible suggestion. That's what I would do in my worksheets if they included any Hungarian.
8 years ago
reply to Sonn's post #6
I like your suggestion, although I'm using worksheets from all over the world for my Mexican students! I make simple modifications as needed. I also think it would be helpful if everyone put a good title and a good description. A title like Worksheet or Exam doesn't give enough information for users to decide if they're interested in it or not.
8 years ago
I don't oppose the fact that uploaded worksheets should be in the relevant language but the worksheet which started this topic had only a minor part which could have been corrected by anyone. What I strongly oppose to is the worksheets which are not self created. Other than that this is a free sharing site and emposing such high requirements would only give way to monopolising of the site by certain members and shy of the others like who are trying to benefit from the site not only by downloading free materials but also contributing in their own little ways.

You're not a member yet.
Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ?
You're not a member yet.
Congrats, you're now a member here, too. :) Please wait until page is refreshed!