8 years ago
Hello, I would just like to ask if it's possible to separate wss from ppts in search options. I, for instance, use a lot pppts and every time I want to download one I have to go through all the search, it would be easier to go directly to ppts. Also, would it be too much to ask to have a preview of ppts, because we can anly see the first page and many of them don't even enclude the description, so I have to download all there is to only to see the excercises, choose the ones I like and delete the ones I don't like, so it's a waste of time.
Thank you for your consideration and keep up the good work,
Marie
8 years ago
reply to mariemarron's post #1
Absolutely! We're planning a major revamp of the site, which we are raising funds for at the moment. Our plans include introducing a mechanism to generate previews for ppt's where you can flip through all its pages.

Also, there would be a format selector, where you would be able to select doc, docx, doc/docx, ppt, pptx, ppt/pptx, smartboard files.

When I have time I'll write about these in more detail.
8 years ago
Hi, Peter

why don't you add a new tag for rephrasing/ sentence transformation?

Another question: what's the tag for ppt?

Nice weekend! Gloria
8 years ago
Hi Gloria,
Rephrasing / sentence transformation added under Material type. Feel free to ask for other search category items. Currently, we don't have a tag for ppt, and it's a larger issue in terms of programming to list them. I'll be able to give you more info on this later this month.

Bless up,
Peter

You're not a member yet.
Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ?
You're not a member yet.
Congrats, you're now a member here, too. :) Please wait until page is refreshed!