3 years ago
Hi, I have a concern since I uploaded a worksheet and it doesn't show the preview picture of the image. Can anyone of you help me how to fix this issue?
I understand that after I upload a file, An information box appears at the top and the page refreshes; though it keeps on refreshing and no image appears.
3 years ago
reply to Kameza's post #1
Hi, upload problem has been fixed. The preview will now be displayed.
3 years ago
Hello, I think I have a problem with one of my worksheets I uploaded today. The preview is fine, but when I downloaded it (I always do to doble check that everything is OK) it has 8 cliparts missing, which are shown in preview. What do I do? Since it's a board game, its very ugly without cliparts :(
Thank you in advance,
Marie
3 years ago
Hello Marie,
I've just downloaded your ws, & it's the same : pictures are missing...Maybe you could delete your ws, group the pictures, & try uploading again ???? ( Since it's very nice ;-)))
But I'm not sure about it...;-)
Sylvie
3 years ago
Yes, please try uploading again. Let's see if that helps.
3 years ago
I reuploaded it as Office 2003 document and I think it's OK now. Thanks for your help. Reegards
Marie
3 years ago
Hello
I have tried to upload but when I cllick on Choose a file, nothing happens. Can you help?
Thanks

Please register! It's free.
Please register or log in, then you can start your free download immediately.
Forum
Coming soon ...
Loading ...
Your worksheet is being uploaded ... Don't worry, it could take minutes, just wait..:)

iSLCollective
You're not a member yet.
Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ?
You're not a member yet.
Congrats, you're now a member here, too. :) Please wait until page is refreshed!