8 years ago
hello friends, who can help me? i need worksheets, vocabulary, dialogues, theory for teaching English as a second language, to waiters and barmen . Thank you a lot...
8 years ago
reply to duduta's post #1
Hi Duduta :
Try to download a book entitled " be my guest"
It is one of the best reference books to teach the hotel industry for your hotel personnel .
You will have full audio files and transcripts and of course the lesson plan included in with some practical exercices /
Good luck :)
8 years ago
Dear Duduta,
If I were you, I'd try to download the book "English for Restaurant Workers". In my view, it is an excellent book. I'm using it in my classes for waiters who want to improve their English. The best thing of the book is that it only focuses on the restaurant and bar areas.
Last year both the book (PDF) and the audio were available to download on the Internet.
Try this web or another:
http://www.heroturko.me/3c1/English+for+Restaurant+Workers+2nd+Edition/
8 years ago
Hi Dudata

I am currently using a book and CD set from Collins English for Work which is called Hotel & Hospitality English. This is an excelled 2011 publication which covers everything from a guest's booking and arrival to their departure and all the problems that workers can encounter along the way. It is designed for those wishing to work in larger hotels with bars and restaurants, so it may help you. I bought a copy for myself and one for my students from Amazon.co.uk at a very reasonable price. You can find out more at www.collinselt.com. All the best, Marg
8 years ago
reply to duduta's post #1
Please check my "Cheers" lesson. I hope it's helpful.
8 years ago
you can have a look at my lesons too...

You're not a member yet.
Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ?
You're not a member yet.
Congrats, you're now a member here, too. :) Please wait until page is refreshed!