8 years ago
Hi everyone, My name is Dave Wingler, I'm an ESL teacher enthusiastic about integrating technology in the ESL classroom. I created the Astroloquiz app that you have seen displayed on this site for some time now. The admin of the site believed in my vision to integrate tech and ESL and I'm deeply appreciative of them allowing me to become an iSLCollective Sponsor. Integration of technology in the classroom is an incredibly exciting topic and I regularly use many different forms of technology to assist in the development of my students' literacy skills. My deepest appreciation goes out to Peter and all of you who have supported me by purchasing Astroloquiz. It is really much more than an app and I have even bigger plans to improve it. I'll be writing a lengthy post about what Astroloquiz is in the "Technology in English Classes" Forum if you are interested in learning more about it :) Thanks again for all your support! Dave Wingler, Japan

You're not a member yet.
Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ?
You're not a member yet.
Congrats, you're now a member here, too. :) Please wait until page is refreshed!