8 years ago
I have difficulty teaching vocabulary.have you got any idea that I can do in class?I will hang rope and I will attach words on to it.have you got any interesting ideas for my pupils?they are between 10-14 years old.
8 years ago
reply to bilge72's post #1
I've had the same difficult a year ago. A friend of mine suggested me to give them puzzles (cross words, for example), bingos...
I hope it helps..
Lúcia
Atibaia - SP
8 years ago
can you get them to have a gesture game.They have to do a gesture for the word and the others guess it.

8 years ago
reply to bilge72's post #1
As Lcristina said, puzzles are a good idea. My students love crosswords, wordsearches and categories or classifications games ;)
8 years ago
Hi,
Go online and find a free "Jeopardy" template. My students love this game. Instead of using it for answers and questions, you put a picture and the vocabulary word. I bought (cheap) little white boards with markers and it becomes hands on, you can check spelling and give extra points to the teams that have correct spelling. If you cannot find a template or do not know or have never seen the game "Jeopardy", write to me and I will try to send it to you. I would put it on the site, but since I am not the one who created it I don't think I am allowed.

You're not a member yet.
Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ?
You're not a member yet.
Congrats, you're now a member here, too. :) Please wait until page is refreshed!