8 years ago
I can't download some of the worksheets or ppts and I don't know why. When I click on download I have the message where it says "open, download as or download", but I cannot open or download many of the worksheets. This is happening since a week or so.
Thanks
8 years ago
reply to Djali's post #1
Hi, I sent you a PM
8 years ago
reply to Djali's post #1
Hi, may I know how I can submit a worksheet ?
8 years ago
reply to israe's post #3
There is a upload section on top of the page.(on green area) You can click on it then upload your work.
8 years ago
Hello, I wanted to download some ws for St Patrick's Day but when I try to look for them this mini square appears that says "error" and a lot of codes that I don't understand and it doesn't display the worksheets for that vocabulary focus. It displays all possible worksheets for the level in question. St Patrick's is this weekend, could you please help me? Thanks a lot!
8 years ago
Hi edalloway. It has happened the same to me but above "error" you can see some grids to filll. Write "Saint Patrick" in "type search phrase" and you can download them.
8 years ago
reply to morewk's post #6
I have the same problem
8 years ago
I can't seem to be able to download either. The files download but they're always blank.
8 years ago
Each time I try to download anything , I can`t ,I don`t what is the problem?
8 years ago
My problem was solved by using google chrome insted of the explorer of windows.
8 years ago
I meant "instead", sorry
8 years ago
reply to nwira's post #9
Hi, you must upload a worksheet of your own .a contribution to the islcommunity
8 years ago
reply to attouga's post #12
It's a free sharing site, where you don't have to upload in return for downloading. If you can't download, it means you are not logged in.
8 years ago
reply to attouga's post #12
i try my best to send a worksheet,so far I `ve sent some
8 years ago
Hello - I would like to print off the sheet about Sushi but can only find the version with spaces to fill in - how do I find the answer sheet? Thank you.

7 years ago
Hi,

I am trying to download material but I cannot. The system asks me to write these letters to show I am not a robot but, even I type them correctly, it gives me an "error" message.

It has happened to me systematically with different sheets. Can you hep me? Hw should I do it? Why does this appear now (it did not before)?

Thank you

Angie

7 years ago
I can't upload. Can you restore the site? Thanks. Ana
7 years ago
I can't upload since yesterday, please check the site!!!
7 years ago
reply to michela1's post #20
At your service. I will look into it immediately! Peter
7 years ago
reply to anarti's post #19
Dear Ana! We removed the faulty file that got the preview generation stuck. It's working again! Peter
7 years ago
Hi!

I tried to upload a sheet but I was not successful. How can I check it?

I have several nice grammar sheets. Is it ok to upload those?

Thanks

Angels
7 years ago

Hello,
Thanks if you can solve my problem. I was asked thousands of times to write letters and numbers to prove I wasn't a robot but it didn't work! Then, I can't download anything which is really annoying...
7 years ago
hi! i can' t download the files! when yhe downloading is ready the window closes amd the file can not be opened
7 years ago
Hello!!
I have a problem and I can't download anything. It's said that they want to check if I am a human so I have to enter a clue... but when I do so... the error is still there. Can anyone help me?
7 years ago
Hi!
I want to download things, but there's over and over again a message that I have to fill in a code to secure I'm not a bot.. I have to click on a round button.. but I can't find a round button...
Please help me with this.. :)
7 years ago
reply to Djali's post #1
Hi,

I have downloaded a worksheet... so it seems. But where does it go on my computer? I cannot find it anywhere. I have a mac.

Thank you for a great site!
7 years ago
Hi,
I have just downloaded a great worksheet on the Amish. But I cannot find it anywhere on my computer. Where does it go?

I have a mac.

Thank you for a great site!
7 years ago
BHB BHB
reply to Naia's post #29
Hi Naia,

May be they are in your downloads folder. To reach them, open a finder and you will find a download folder at the left panel.

Balint

You're not a member yet.
Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ?
You're not a member yet.
Congrats, you're now a member here, too. :) Please wait until page is refreshed!