We give you all this free content because we love you. So please unblock ads for us or become a supporter. Thanks!

Worksheet recommendations Worksheet comments ( 2 ) Teaching tip comments
November 15, 2015 20:06
Alphabet Bingo

This game is very suitable for primary school or for pupils who do the first steps in learning English. They can learn the alphabet playing this game to each other or in groups as you like.

November 8, 2015 14:21
Alphabet Bingo

I recommend this worksheet for students to revise an alphabet. They'll have a good fun. You can spare a sheet of paper too. Before you play you can explain Bingo rules.

November 6, 2015 21:49
Rooms of the House

The rooms of the house are very important . It is basic things to learn . The worksheet is very useful for my student . Level Beginers.

October 10, 2015 10:46
Present Perfect Game

My students hate grammar. But this game can help them understand the present perfect without they realizing that they are learning and practicing grammar by games.

October 5, 2015 12:31
Rooms of the House

Good drawings, but it would have been useful to have had numbers identifying the objects.

I don't have much else to add to this description. Other than that it is generous from you to have created this material and made it available for free

August 25, 2015 02:53
Rooms of the House

I really liked this worksheet because it is simple and clear the vocabulary and also the activity the students were supposed to make. The illustration of the activity is very well designed.

June 19, 2015 08:18
Reading Advertisements: Comparing motorbikes

I like this worksheet because it's a slice of life from Aussie (Australia)! The design is in the form of an advertisement from an Australian magazine. I used it in our transport topic for a reading comprehension class for around Intermediate level. I think the worksheet is fine as it is (No need to change a thing).

Please register! It's free.
Please register or log in, then you can start your free download immediately.
Coming soon ...
Your worksheet is being uploaded ... Don't worry, it could take minutes, just wait..:)

You're not a member yet.
Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ?
You're not a member yet.
Congrats, you're now a member here, too. :) Please wait until page is refreshed!