ADBLOCKERS ARE HURTING US! :(

We give you all this free content because we love you. So please unblock ads for us or become a supporter. Thanks!

Worksheet recommendations Worksheet comments Teaching tip comments
February 11, 2016 10:21
elisasantamarinaelisasantamarina
Describing People

This is a really good activity to practice orally the description of people and the Exchange of personal information. It is also a bit creative. It has given me an opportinity of revising several topics at a basic level

February 5, 2016 08:57
alexbahaalexbaha
Regular and irregular plurals

I love it and my pupils too!!! colourful and useful for all ages!!! I use it as a homework or as a test in the classroom! A little bit of theory and exercises together!!!

February 2, 2016 18:28
alena1987alena1987
Appearance

IT IS VERY USEFUL WORKSHEETS.YOU CAN USE IT WHEN YOU WORK WITH NEW WORDS,WHEN YOU SUM UP THE LESSON.sTUDENTS LIKE IT BECAUSE IT IS COLOURFUL.I THINK YOU CAN USE IT WITH PRIMARY AND HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS

January 27, 2016 21:40
rachelcobb72rachelcobb72
Question Words

This is a really comprehensive worksheet to practise the various question forms in a clear and concise way. My students really enjoyed using it and it helped them a lot.

January 27, 2016 20:33
EBrodaEBroda
Whar's in your shopping list?

A very useful worksheet that could be adapted to work at several levels in the same class. It was a good review of food and it led nicely in to the subject of recycling.

January 25, 2016 11:21
toddlevintoddlevin
Present Perfect or Past Simple

There can't be enough of this type of exercise. Thanks for adding this one to the network. It saves me time from having to write up my own exercises. And I often challenge my students by having them determine the use of these two tenses.

January 21, 2016 17:11
marthakarinafloresmarthakarinaflores
Revision: Past Simple Tense

I recommend this worksheet in order to make a review of simple past forms. It is a complete worksheet covering the elementary aspects of past tense.I have used it many times and it has given me good results.

January 21, 2016 12:53
irenner1irenner1
Prepositions of place

I tried to use this, but the font is too small. I had to change it into 2 pages. When I printed it out, it was obvious that there wasn't enough space to fill in the blanks.

January 20, 2016 01:09
caroliinna96caroliinna96
What's the weather like?

This colorful worksheet it's pretty cool. It is good for learninf new vocabulary or just reviewing it. My students dind't have a problem answering it, so it was a piece of cake for them, at least that's what they say. Thumbs up for this.

January 16, 2016 10:49
elenasem7elenasem7
Past Simple Tense

Interesting and common tasks for primary school. It makes pupil understand how Past Simple Tense should be used in sentences. It's good for revision as well. Thanks!

January 13, 2016 10:06
KichieKichie
Prepositions of place

I do like this worksheet , it is very helpful. It has shown a very good way to teach prepositions to kids. Also it has a lot of exercises so i can expand the uses of prepositions and it can help in the mastery for young learners. Thank you very much !

January 11, 2016 17:03
redandsweetredandsweet
Reflexive Pronouns

I like this type of worksheets because if you cut them down you will get 6 more pieces of task for 6 students. I think these tasks are various, interesting and develop students' different skills. Tnanks a lot.

January 2, 2016 17:40
alonewalkeralonewalker
Wh-Questions

I like this worksheet very much. Thanks for adding it. I find it very useful. I hope you keep sharing this kind of worksheets. I apreciate it. Thanks for your effort

December 27, 2015 00:57
mafalda1286mafalda1286
Revision:Passive Voice

thanks for this worksheets because it is difficult to find a worksheet like this. In this worksheet high school students can study present, past and future simple passive voice.

December 24, 2015 14:20
kamalateeqkamalateeq
I wish...

I like your worksheet.It seems that you have done your best to prepare such a masterpiece.If I were you, I would make use of the worksheet in order to prepare several worksheets taking into your account the time factor which stands against answering all the questions that you have prepared.

December 20, 2015 08:15
IrateProphetIrateProphet
Lora's timetable

When explaining school subjects this worksheet was a life saver, as it not only got my students to see this lesson as something practical to them as students. Engaging with other topics which we had learned such as days of the week and periods of the day.

December 18, 2015 10:44
Angham00Angham00
Comparative-Superlative

it is a very good worksheet and very helpful.I use it with my son to be sure that he understood the lesson "comparative and superlative". Thanks for your effort

December 14, 2015 17:36
MICHIKO22NDMICHIKO22ND
Movies: What do these words mean?

THANK YOU A LOT, IT IS A GREAT PRACTICE , MY STUDENTS REALLY LIKE IT, IT HELP ME A LOT TO IDENTIFY AND REVIEW VOCABULARY IN MY CLASS , YOU DO AN EXCELLENT JOB

November 29, 2015 17:13
PhyllisEPhyllisE
Question Words

This was just perfect for Grade 1 students. Thank you so much for making it available. It increased their vocabulary and also aided their use of question words.

November 27, 2015 21:31
polysenpolysen
Test:Present Simple

Thanks for lovely worksheet. My students could easily understand it and I also used it for dialogue in pairs of two students. Thanks again for hard work and passion to share your work with others. Best regards,
Poly, Turkey

Please register! It's free.
Please register or log in, then you can start your free download immediately.
Forum
Coming soon ...
Your worksheet is being uploaded ... Don't worry, it could take minutes, just wait..:)

iSLCollective
You're not a member yet.
Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ?
You're not a member yet.
Congrats, you're now a member here, too. :) Please wait until page is refreshed!