Worksheet recommendations Worksheet comments ( 3 ) Teaching tip comments
August 25, 2015 01:44
licatrilicatri
Describing People

Hi, I have been working with the topic Friends and Partners that involve physical descriptions, so I needed some extra material to reinforce my class. I used this wsheet to increase vocabulary and do some reading comprehension as well.
I would like the author for taking the time to prepare this activity and sharing it with others.

August 17, 2015 19:04
crispoicrispoi
Containers: multiple choice

Dear colleague
You are doing such a great job, you're worksheets are amazing.
I use them a lot and my students love them.
Thank you for share with us this wonderful job.
And congratulations busy teacher website too.

August 13, 2015 11:37
trinhthutrangtrinhthutrang
What do they like to do in summer?

great worksheet! My students love it a lot especially the pictures help remind them of vocabulary they have learnt and when put into specific situation, in this case the summer activities, that helps them easily memorize.

August 6, 2015 11:03
Rodia2Rodia2
Missing Forms Of Irregular Verbs

love this!this is a different way to test students if they know the irregulars. It's colourful and nicely presented. instead of using the notebooks all the time i will use this handout next time.

August 5, 2015 13:52
ngan123ngan123
Past Simple Tense

thanks to this worksheet, i can review all forms of the past simple tense for my younger children and they really like it because of its colorful and lovely frames.

August 4, 2015 12:35
chophkkchophkk
Revision:Present Simple or Present Continuous

Hi Ktam,
thank you very much for the worksheet. It has been very useful for me. The specific selection of sentences along with the verbs in affirmative, negative and interrogative are ideal to the students' process of learning. I hope you keep helping us with these amazing worksheets. Thank you so much again.
Regards

August 4, 2015 10:41
phuonganh095phuonganh095
Infinitive2

I like this because of its attractive presentation. the content is also interesting. I think students like to be given small exercises to do better than a long list of sentences to complete. Thanks a lot

July 31, 2015 18:48
hashphashp
Do, Does, Don't, Doesn't

A very good practice both for kids and teens. I used it a lot of times and it was always a success. I recomend it to everybody who has elementary level students!

July 23, 2015 10:31
gereltgerelt
Spring

thank you for your work, it is nice to use your work with my students. they'll like this and can improve their skill of english reading comprehension thank you

July 21, 2015 05:41
danghiep86danghiep86
Test:Present Simple

This worksheet is really good for students who first learn about the present simple tense.
My kids did it really well. If possible, there should be more sentences in each exercise. Thanks a lot

July 16, 2015 09:27
deborah14deborah14
Prefixes-2

I have used this with my Arabic students, they were studying nouns, adjectives and verbs so it was a perfect worksheet to build on their knowledge of verbs etc as well as learning new words to build on their vocabulary! Thank you!

July 15, 2015 01:44
senorrubessenorrubes
Quiz: What Sport Is It?

A great way to increase reading comprehension and to have the students associate the action of the sport with its title. I have used this at the low intermediate level and it was very successful.

July 13, 2015 07:01
soheiladsoheilad
Irregular Verbs

This worksheet is a good practise in irregular verb forms for student. They are some of highly frequent verbs and students should refer to the part already mentioned to find the other two.

July 13, 2015 03:39
artemisa9871artemisa9871
Have got-Has got

This is a really nice worksheet to use in our english classes! It´s proper for practicing the third person in present perfect and the pictures call the students attention.

July 9, 2015 09:29
BengGulapaBengGulapa
Have got-Has got

This worksheet is very helpful and easy to understand. I believe that students would be inspired to learn because of its colorful appearance .

July 3, 2015 11:53
gereltgerelt
Hobbies

hobby is the most common topic for all level students. it is important to learn to write their own hobbies. so this work will help them. thank you for your work.

June 26, 2015 09:20
lauramorettolauramoretto
Clothes

I was looking for an a clothes list and fortunately, I found one! Thanks to the author because I had the possibility to show them to my students. Absolutely recommended

June 24, 2015 23:44
lauramorettolauramoretto
A Visit To The Doctor

We usually go abroad without thinking of what can happen while we are there. This is a good exercise to practise in case we need a doctor. Not bad! I recommend it at all and the students will be happy to learn it.

June 24, 2015 01:47
AjarnparinyaAjarnparinya
I wish...

this worksheet is really nice by lots of exercise on it. It can help me to create more exercise by using this to be example. moreover, the exercise on this worksheet are easy that can help the learner easily and not bored from lots of exercise

Please register! It's free.
Please register or log in, then you can start your free download immediately.
Forum
Coming soon ...
Your worksheet is being uploaded ... Don't worry, it could take minutes, just wait..:)

iSLCollective
You're not a member yet.
Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ?
You're not a member yet.
Congrats, you're now a member here, too. :) Please wait until page is refreshed!