ADBLOCKERS ARE HURTING US! :(

We give you all this free content because we love you. So please unblock ads for us or become a supporter. Thanks!

Worksheet recommendations Worksheet comments ( 2 ) Teaching tip comments
May 2, 2016 00:10
lkmslkms
Prepositions of place

to be sincere, I´ve just printed this worksheet and I have not put into practise. But I think it is a good resource for students to learn, and also to practise.

April 28, 2016 19:32
bholy819bholy819
Autumn

This was a wonderful activity to assist the students in learning about the seasons. The students enjoyed the visual aspects that help them to learn more quickly.

April 28, 2016 13:31
omniknightomniknight
Countable and Uncountable Nouns

This is good for low, intermediate and high level for adult students.
Before giving them this worksheet I taught the students the basics of countable and uncountable nouns.

April 27, 2016 04:24
FlorsanFlorsan
Have got-Has got

I liked this worksheet because it allows students to practise have got and has got a lot!! Practice is the only way to learn grammar, and this sheet, definitely, does a good job!!

April 26, 2016 12:01
cheremoscheremos
Grammar:Revision

This is a very useful worksheet for my Elementary students. I used it after giving all these tenses. The students were confusing the tenses but after this worksheet they can seperate them easily. Thank you for this nice work.

April 25, 2016 07:52
VintagelsaVintagelsa
Test:Present Simple

You've created an awesome test that I am using it every time I have the chance during my private sessions, even today. Keep up the good work! You are appreciated.

April 19, 2016 17:40
ninijananinijana
Present Perfect with already,just,yet,ever,never,for,since

It is a very complete handout for reviewing present perfect tense, as well as the key words that usually accompany it. The exercises are well-planned and being short, they are not boring at all.

April 19, 2016 07:37
VietscotVietscot
Word Formation:Nouns

Great for a bit of extra help with noun formation. I used this with my pre-intermediate/intermediate students. Some of the vocabulary was a bit difficult for the lower level students initially but with a bit of help they all grasped it. Thanks!

April 17, 2016 23:52
meygameyga
Comparative-Superlative

A great worksheet to practice comparative and superlative adjectives. It can be used by young learners around 10 or 11 years old, and it can also be used to check adjectives once that you have learnt them.

April 12, 2016 07:34
lolingwahlolingwah
Test:Present Simple

Very good worksheet, just like a summary of present simple tense. I like it very much. I will give it to my kids to do it and keep it as revision. Thank you very much

April 4, 2016 10:39
carole72carole72
The Imperative

Useful:
-With teenagers who follow professional courses and have many difficulties in studying languages;
-With primary children;
- to completely understand orders, suggestions.

April 4, 2016 07:55
NattyfattyNattyfatty
Can-Could-Will be able to...

the worksheets of this teacher always give me a hand when working with high level pupils.absolutely theoretical, emotionless material is usually given in available, attractive manner

March 21, 2016 18:53
glysmtglysmt
Test:Present Simple

useful.thanks :) I have used this worksheet in my classroom for practising simple present tense. they loved it. thank you very much for sharing and plaease go on ;)

March 20, 2016 20:28
hkozakovahkozakova
Quiz: What Sport Is It?

I´ve used it for my 14 years old students in CZ. First we looked at http://www.olympic.org/london-2012-summer-olympics and talked about our favourite sports.
I hid pictures and texts in the clasroom, they had to find them and tried to remember what they had seen. In groups they wrote correct pairs of letters and numbers It was fun to see their effort
Thanks

March 20, 2016 15:43
liudnikliudnik
Visiting A Doctor

We learn the topic "Medicine". I use this worksheet for the pupils of the secondary school. It helps to learn the vocabulary better. We read and make the same dialogues. It's very interesting and useful for pupils.

March 18, 2016 00:08
kabhkabh
Test:Present Simple

Wonderful job. Thanks for sharing with collegues as me. I think that is very useful those kind of tools and it is very important to obtain them. I consider this job is great.

March 14, 2016 18:33
GalalaGalala
Money,Money,Money...

Rather useful in oder to learn people not only to use right words but also use money in the right way! Nowadays ir's out of the question to ignore the topic of money. Pupils adore talking about it!

March 8, 2016 21:43
tattyankastattyankas
Test:Present Simple

This test is good for beginners! It is well done to check knowledge about Present Simple in English! There are six exercises which children have to do and they are informative!

March 7, 2016 18:35
joy2riojoy2rio
Prepositions of place

Thank you for taking the time to put together this worksheet! Prepositions are always a challenge for my ESL students and I am always looking for different ways to present them! My students - ranging from 12-50 - enjoyed this one!

March 7, 2016 16:17
jsymmsjsymms
Revision:Prepositions

Good worksheet for students to practice their prepositions of both place and time. I have used this for Japanese students at all ages and it works well for me in all cases. Great for those just learning their prepositions and a handy little test paper that is not too demanding for the average student of English.

Please register! It's free.
Please register or log in, then you can start your free download immediately.
Forum
Coming soon ...
Your worksheet is being uploaded ... Don't worry, it could take minutes, just wait..:)

iSLCollective
You're not a member yet.
Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ?
You're not a member yet.
Congrats, you're now a member here, too. :) Please wait until page is refreshed!