Worksheet recommendations Worksheet comments ( 37 ) Teaching tip comments
July 23, 2015 10:31
gereltgerelt
Spring

thank you for your work, it is nice to use your work with my students. they'll like this and can improve their skill of english reading comprehension thank you

July 21, 2015 05:41
danghiep86danghiep86
Test:Present Simple

This worksheet is really good for students who first learn about the present simple tense.
My kids did it really well. If possible, there should be more sentences in each exercise. Thanks a lot

July 16, 2015 09:27
deborah14deborah14
Prefixes-2

I have used this with my Arabic students, they were studying nouns, adjectives and verbs so it was a perfect worksheet to build on their knowledge of verbs etc as well as learning new words to build on their vocabulary! Thank you!

July 15, 2015 01:44
senorrubessenorrubes
Quiz: What Sport Is It?

A great way to increase reading comprehension and to have the students associate the action of the sport with its title. I have used this at the low intermediate level and it was very successful.

July 13, 2015 07:01
soheiladsoheilad
Irregular Verbs

This worksheet is a good practise in irregular verb forms for student. They are some of highly frequent verbs and students should refer to the part already mentioned to find the other two.

July 13, 2015 03:39
artemisa9871artemisa9871
Have got-Has got

This is a really nice worksheet to use in our english classes! It´s proper for practicing the third person in present perfect and the pictures call the students attention.

July 9, 2015 09:29
BengGulapaBengGulapa
Have got-Has got

This worksheet is very helpful and easy to understand. I believe that students would be inspired to learn because of its colorful appearance .

July 3, 2015 11:53
gereltgerelt
Hobbies

hobby is the most common topic for all level students. it is important to learn to write their own hobbies. so this work will help them. thank you for your work.

June 26, 2015 09:20
lauramorettolauramoretto
Clothes

I was looking for an a clothes list and fortunately, I found one! Thanks to the author because I had the possibility to show them to my students. Absolutely recommended

June 24, 2015 23:44
lauramorettolauramoretto
A Visit To The Doctor

We usually go abroad without thinking of what can happen while we are there. This is a good exercise to practise in case we need a doctor. Not bad! I recommend it at all and the students will be happy to learn it.

June 24, 2015 01:47
AjarnparinyaAjarnparinya
I wish...

this worksheet is really nice by lots of exercise on it. It can help me to create more exercise by using this to be example. moreover, the exercise on this worksheet are easy that can help the learner easily and not bored from lots of exercise

Please register! It's free.
Please register or log in, then you can start your free download immediately.
Forum
Coming soon ...
Your worksheet is being uploaded ... Don't worry, it could take minutes, just wait..:)

iSLCollective
You're not a member yet.
Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ?
You're not a member yet.
Congrats, you're now a member here, too. :) Please wait until page is refreshed!