We give you all this free content because we love you. So please unblock ads for us or become a supporter. Thanks!

Worksheet recommendations Worksheet comments Teaching tip comments
November 27, 2015 21:31
Test:Present Simple

Thanks for lovely worksheet. My students could easily understand it and I also used it for dialogue in pairs of two students. Thanks again for hard work and passion to share your work with others. Best regards,
Poly, Turkey

November 21, 2015 13:19
Present Perfect with already,just,yet,ever,never,for,since

You can never have enough of these, great way to make them practice these separately first. If you're not printing in colour you might want to check how it comes out in black and white first.

November 20, 2015 14:39
Verb To Be

It's a beautiful work that allow childrean to learn the verb TO BE in its simplest variants. I recomend this work for homework or a consolidation work. I thank the author for his creativity and solidarity to share their works with theachers all over the works. THANKS SO MUCH!!!

November 15, 2015 20:02
Five-Minute Tests: Present Perfect

This worksheet is very useful, I think. At the beginning of the lesson your pupils can do quick quiz on this topic not to forget the formation of the Present Perfect.

November 13, 2015 08:45
Countable and Uncountable Nouns

This worksheet is good. I used it for several times and it worked well in my class. I used this worksheets for primary school students. The students enjoy doing this worksheets. this worksheet is good because the students can identify and differentiate countable and uncountable noun.

November 9, 2015 11:20
Question Tags

for the question tag i think it's good for exercise worksheet and many repeated question to make the learner easier to understanding the modul and for the teacher is only to give the direction how to answer this worksheet. thank you Ktam :)

November 6, 2015 21:45
Prepositions of place

Prepositions are the more dificult thing for not English speakers, this worksheet is perfect to explain it. The picture is clear. Level beginers.

November 2, 2015 20:24
Revision: Present or Past Simple Tense

Ich finde diese Seite echt Klasse, habe sehr viele blätter für meinen Sohn gedruckt & würde sie nur weiterempfehlen. Werde diese Seite aufjedenfall für andere Fächer auch benutzen

November 2, 2015 14:30
Test:Present Simple

very very good worksheet, it helpt me with my students, the part with the 3rd person was really good. which is the most difficult to explain to the students.. they understood very quickly and this was one f the easyiest way. thank you againn

November 2, 2015 11:52
Reported Speech

I recommend this worksheet to practice Reported Speech. Interesting sentences for students to get used to this kind of rephrasing. I liked the reference information given because it's very easy to understand and to put into practice.

October 31, 2015 15:35
Test:Present Simple

I like this worksheet very much. It helps me teach my children easily. My children understand and practice very well. I hope there will be more useful worksheet for us.

October 27, 2015 16:21
Prepositions of place

Visuals are very important in this activity. I have used this handout for two years and found it to be extremely helpful for my students. I highly recommend it for any level.

October 24, 2015 12:54
Have got-Has got

Congratulations! I really appreciate all your work! The kids are very happy working with this type of worksheet! Thank you very much. It's a good lesson for all teachers around the world!

October 21, 2015 13:57
Countable and Uncountable Nouns

It really pictures well the difference between countables and uncoutables. Students can easily refer to example afterward when the see new words. Even though you are not working on a food topic, it works good.

October 20, 2015 16:28

interesting take on gerunds that gets the student thinking about the use of gerunds in a sentence such as subject, object. The students therefore also learn about the word order.

October 16, 2015 01:51
Reported Speech

Reported speech is very hard to teach to Mongolian students because of changes in verb tenses, pronouns and time words. without a good writing and speaking practice, students get confused. The worksheets help me get students ready to use reported speech in everyday speech. Also students like using them because they are colorful, easy to understand and perfectly match students needs.

October 15, 2015 11:57
Test:Present Simple

It's great practice for Present Simple. I gave the worksheet after I taught the theory so that the students could put what they had learnt into practice. It's good that it covers all the Pr. Simple basics. It's also colourful, so it's more attractive for young learners (in Greece children start taking English lessons early). After finishing it I gave extra homework for consolidation. So, if you have primary school teachers of A1 or A2 levels, don't hesitate to use it.

October 13, 2015 15:48

I find this worksheet really useful, we checked the knowledge of comparative and superlative forms and had a good opportunity to see how well students know this grammar material!

October 8, 2015 20:24
Revision:Present Simple or Present Continuous

Thank you very much! It's an ideal worksheet to revise the Present Simple and Continuous. My pupils had to complete it individually and correct their exercise using the key.

October 1, 2015 14:24
Have got-Has got

Awesome worksheet that was so handy to explain to foreign students about the Have got and Has got concept, moreover the exercises are written in a very direct way and simple to be understood. Thank you! :)

Please register! It's free.
Please register or log in, then you can start your free download immediately.
Coming soon ...
Your worksheet is being uploaded ... Don't worry, it could take minutes, just wait..:)

You're not a member yet.
Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ?
You're not a member yet.
Congrats, you're now a member here, too. :) Please wait until page is refreshed!