Explain the 6 different sentences to describe an animal.
Translate those words in your language.
One student chooses a secret animal.
The other students have to ask.
1) What can you do? - I can run and jump.
2) What do you have? - I have 4 legs and a tail.
3) Where do you live? - I live on a farm.
4) What do you eat? - I eat everything :D
5) How are you? - I am small and tame.
6) What species are you? - I am a mammal.
I am a pig! :D
Ask Yes/No questions!
Are you big? - No, I am not.
Can you fly? - No, I can not.
Do you have feathers? - Yes, I do.