Let your students ask and answer questions about countries of the world.
Find the information in the spreadsheet above.
Make sentences with the examples below.
1) Practice the questions and answers together about a country they know.
2) show them just the infos, let them try to remember the given question or make an own sentence.
3) make a quiz :)
4) use wikipedia to show pictures and more infos (how old? how tall? which city?)
5) Try to find more things of each category.
6) Try to describe the holidays and companies.
7) Try to remember all capitals or everything about one country.
I tried to avoid stereotypes. ;)
Sorry, no African countries. :(
When you know better examples for brazilian companies and european animals, let me know!
I forgot Carnival in Brazil
I forgot the Saint Basil's Cathredal in Russia