This is a coin flick game for days of the week. The second page has the playing cards.
1. Students get into groups of 2.
2. Shuffle and put the cards face down.
3. Rock-Paper-Scissors to choose who goes first.
4. Student1 picks up a card and has to flick a coin to that day of the week (or follow the other instructions).
5. If the coin lands halfway in the correct box it counts.
6. If the student lands on a "-1 point" box then they subtract that amount from their point total and their turn is over.
7. If they pickup a 'your choice' card they have to tell their team member which box they are aiming for.
8. Then it's student2's turn.
9. Student with the most points wins.