Using this technique I finally managed to explain the difference in present tenses to my students.
1. Reading the text in the classroom.
2. Looking for PS/PC indicators (like: often, every day now, at the moment).
3. Colouring the verbs - different colours for PS/PC.
4. Circling the right answers.
5. Students compare their answers with the frist sheet on their own (they love it!).
6. Reading the text to check if everyone corrected their mistakes.
7. Students fill the gaps using their memory and grammar knowledge.
8. Their homework s to simply read the text at home, at least 5 times
9. The teacher starts the next lessons with a quiz (sheet 2 or 3).