PRESENT PERFECT SIMPLE
The activity is a pair work.
It is to practise the present perfect simple, past action with a consequence in the present.
• Partner A acts the situations given.
• Partner B asks him questions.
• Partner A answers with sentences in the present perfect.
• Then it is the other way round. Prompts are given each time.
• Some time should be allowed to prepare for the setting of some situations which must be acted!
• A few props should be useful: a lottery ticket – a letter – a glass – a cup of tea – a dress – a pair of crutches /a stick…
The emoticons are there to help understand the situations.