1. The objective of this worksheet is to alert students to environmental problems in large cities and talk about green solutions that can mitigate those problems caused by air pollution.
2. This woorksheet is about reading comprehension and vocabulary.
3. The first task (True/False) is to assess the understanding of the subject addressed in the text and the second one (Synonym Match) is about vocabular and finally six questions for subjective answers about the student's involvement in environmental issues.
4. This worksheet has quick response tasks and short development responses.
5. At the bottom of the page it can be find the answers to the quick response tasks.
6. For short development responses may also draw on the vocabulary of the text presented.