A mingle activity where students compare their travel preferences.
1) Pre teach or elicit relevant vocabulary about attractions, experencies etc.
2) Cut the worksheet in 2 and give every student one table.
3) Get the students to write quick answers about their own travel preferences.
4) Model/demonstrate the speaking activity, tell the students they can walk and talk if necessary. Use the supplied questions.
5) Supervise the conversation so the students change partner every few minutes
6) After every student has talked to two or three different people review the activity. Get the students to talk about who has similar travel preferences and why.