It takes just a couple of minutes to learn how to create short dialogs/sketches using the xtranormal moviemaker tool, which will turn studentsÂ text input into spoken dialogs. Students will have a lot of fun creating their own movies, and in the meantime theyÂll engage in genuine language use while trying to make their scenes work.
1. Show students the basic moviemaking tools at xtranormal.com.
2. Have them work in pairs to boost their creative capacities and teamwork skills.
3. Each student choose their own character, and take turns typing their lines in the dialog.
4. Walk around and give ideas to students who get lost for ideas.
5. Watch the short movies, and discuss them with the ÂdirectorsÂ and the audience.
You could suggest follow up task ideas to be included in this web lesson plan.
Upload date: 2010-05-17 18:17:33