ESL / EFL teacher
Work as employee
What do you know about Hangzhou city?
- One of China’s most enduringly popular holiday spots, Hángzhōu’s (杭州) dreamy West Lake panoramas and fabulously green hills can easily tempt you into long sojourns.
- Eulogised by poets and applauded by emperors, the lake has intoxicated the Chinese imagination for aeons.
- Kept spotlessly clean by armies of street sweepers and litter collectors, its scenic vistas draw you into a classical Chinese watercolour of willow-lined banks, mist-covered hills and the occasional stone-gate house and old l residential lane.
Who are we looking for?
- We are looking for 2 kindergarten teachers for our branch in Hangzhou.
- Following are the requirements:
Have experience working with pre-school/kindergarten students
Hold BA degree at least, majored in Education/Early Childhood education is preferable
Patient, have strong compassion and love working with kids
Be able to start working in Mid August, 2019
For your information!
Student: 2 - 6 years old
Class size: 20 - 25 students/class
Chinese homeroom teacher assistant
Mon - Fri schedule, 2 days off on the weekend, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm everyday
If you think the position is what you are looking for, don’t hesitate to apply!
Following are the required documents:
A headshot photo
A copy of BA DEGREE
Send job application to the email address: [email protected]
Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
0 years (beginners, too)
BA in any subject