ESL / EFL teacher
1-5 years , 6-10 years , 11-14 years , 15-18 years
1 year renewable contract
Work as employee
EF-English First is the most recognized language center in the world. EF Swara Group has 10 centers spread across the region.
There are 5 centers in Jakarta. (Pluit, Tebet, Tanjung Duren, Cengkareng and Puri Indah),
3 in Tangerang, a suburb of Jakarta (BSD, Gading Serpong and Tangerang City)
and 2 in Bogor, a satellite city near Jakarta (Bogor Pajajaran and Taman Yasmin).
All of the centers are equipped with the latest teaching aids, materials and educational multi-media technology. Featuring mainly Young Learners, we are looking for candidates who are cheerful, creative, energetic and passionate in teaching kids.
Always give lessons to the highest standards of English language teaching
Use the courses book adopted by the training centers for each course assigned and supplement as necessary
Expose students to the use of online, video, listening and reading materials, according to their availability and usage in the center
Administer tests, exams and assessment according to the center’s procedure
Carry out alternate teaching-related responsibilities, including giving demonstration lessons, facilitating conversation clubs, leading tutor sessions and giving presentations
We are continually looking for qualified EFL Teachers who meet the requirements to obtain a work visa:
• Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in English
or Bachelor’s Degree in any field supported by TEFL/TESOL/CELTA/equivalent
• IELTS or Cambridge Test (CAE) or an official TOEFL iBT certificate for non-native English speaker
• Must be able to provide the original documents upon arrival:
University Degree, Academic Transcript, and TEFL/TESOL Certificate
- Highly competitive salary allowing a comfortable lifestyle and travel within Indonesia.
- Sponsorship of legal KITAS (work visa)
- Career development plan and opportunities for advancement
- A return air ticket.
- 22 days paid leave.
- Accommodation/ accommodation allowance
- Medical insurance.
- A renewable 1 year contract.
- The chance to work within a professional team teaching English to the highest standards in the world.
Please send your CV; most recent photograph and other supporting documents to:
HR Department EF Swara Group (Jakarta, Tangerang and Bogor)
Email: [email protected]
Or apply online in http://www.efjakarta.com/career-with-us
0 years (beginners, too)
BA in any subject + Any accredited 100+ hour English teaching certif.