ESL / EFL teacher
Work as employee
The main teaching duties of the English teacher are teaching Business English in company, teaching General English and Cambridge exam preparation courses at the school premises. Other duties include, but are not limited to invigilating exams, placement testing, thorough lesson planning, and staff development.
Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico
Who we are looking for
- Language proficiency
0 years (beginners, too)
BA in any subject
Any accredited 100+ hour English teaching certif.
- For immigration purposes you need to have a passport form Canada, USA, Australia, New Zealand, Malta, UK or Ireland, or a valid US work Visa
- If you are not American you must have a valid US Visa because the Mexican immigration process requires you to leave the country briefly to the nearest Mexican Consulate, which happens to be located in McAllen, Tx, US.
What we offer
- Salary: $16,000 MXN monthly
- Flights: There's a US$750 end of contract bonus.
- Accommodation: Accommodation is not paid for. However, we will do our best to find accommodation for you at a hotel we use with our teachers where you stay for the first month. After that you can move out to a place of your liking if you so desire. If no v
- There’s a settling in allowance of MXN 5,000 payable 10 days after your first days of work.
- Visa: The school will be in charge of the visa process from end to end provided the teacher has all documents required.
- Holiday: The teacher will get 4 week's paid holiday (three weeks for the Christmas/New Year period and one at Easter) plus all public holidays in Mexico.