ESL / EFL teacher
Work as freelancer
Applicants should demonstrate a strong willingness to engage in further professional development.
After 9 months, or approximately 300 hours of teaching, the teacher’s performance over the 9 months will receive a final review. He or she may then be offered more work according to operational needs.
• Teachers start on a reduced timetable, normally no more than 12 contact hours per week.
• Teachers are supported by our Learning and Development Coordinator (L&D Coordinator).
• Teachers will generally be timetabled for low-level General English Adult and YL courses.
• All participants will meet for 1 – 2 hours every week (day to be confirmed) for group reflection and/or teaching practice input. This group reflection will be facilitated by the L&D Coordinator. Teachers, for example, will reflect on their classroom practice, write lesson plans, and receive input from the L&D Coordinator.
• Teachers will be involved in classroom observations of other TDP teachers, observations of experienced teachers, and will be observed by the L&D Coordinator throughout the programme.
• Teachers will attend all-teacher INSETT sessions throughout the academic year and training days.
0 years (beginners, too)
BA in any subject + Any accredited 100+ hour English teaching certif.