ESL / EFL teacher
1-5 years , 6-10 years , 11-14 years
Work as freelancer
- Teach English to young learners between 4-12 years of age through our online platform
- Teachers will be teaching classrooms with up to 4 students
Our Class Coordination Team will handle scheduling and student assignment
- Each in-lesson time is 30 minutes
- Training and support provided
- The curriculum is preset, no lesson planning required
The minimum time commitment is 6 hours weekly
Contract Term: 6 months
Technical requirements: a computer with stable internet connection and clear audio/video capacity
Qkids lesson time slots are:
7 days a week - Morning Eastern Time (AM - EST): 6:40-7:10, 7:20-7:50, 8:00-8:30, 8:40-9:10
Plus Friday and Saturday - Night Eastern Time (PM - EST): 8:40-9:10, 9:20-9:50, 10:00-10:30, 10:40-11:10, 11:20-11:50
Additional summer time slots: (June 24th - August 30th EST) Sunday - Thursday (PM-EST): 8:40-9:10, 9:20-9:50, 10:00-10:30, 10:40-11:10, 11:20-11:50
We respect and treasure every teacher in the Qkids family. We are always trying to be more helpful and more efficient.
What are all required hiring materials?
- A Screenshot of Computer SPECS
- 1~2 minute introduction video: Introduce yourself, where you live, your educational background, and any experience teaching or working with kids. Then tell or read a children’s story.
0 years (beginners, too)
BA in any subject
(English teaching certificates (TESOL, TEFL, CELTA, ESL) preferred)
Online (remote) work