ESL / EFL teacher
1-5 years , 6-10 years , 11-14 years , 15-18 years
1 year renewable contract
Work as employee
We are particularly looking for qualified Early Years teachers who have experience in phonics, kindergarten, and lower primary curriculum. The ideal candidate will be comfortable teaching multiple age groups from 5 years old to 17 years old.
The suitable candidate must already be in Korea and have the legal right to take up additional employment.
• Teach a variety of young learner lessons in groups of up to 18 students (16 for Very
• Adapt materials to meet the needs of learners
• Use technology during lessons when appropriate
• Complete registers and other administration within agreed time frames
• Support the British Council's global English strategy by delivering professional teaching
to the highest standards
• Enhance the British Council's reputation as a world authority through continued
professional development and sharing of best practices
Seoul, South Korea
Min. 2 years
BA in any subject + Any accredited 100+ hour English teaching certif.
(OR: Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education (DECCE-T) or equivalent + Letter of Notification (LON) Level 2)