ESL / EFL teacher
6-10 years , 11-14 years , 15-18 years , 18+ years
Work as employee
We have two full-time positions available for a qualified English Language Teacher at our centres in Arrasate-Mondragon and Onati
Start: Monday 7th January
End: end June or July 2019
Conditions, Working Week, etc.
- An average week involves 24 hours' teaching - children, teenagers, young adults, as well as business, general and exam classes - a bit of everything usually. You may also be involved Skype classes.
- The weekly workload varies slightly depending mainly on which intensive courses are on from week to week.
- Classes usually start at 7.30, 7.45 or 8.00. Classes often finish at around 20.00. There are of course periods of inactivity during the working day.
- Some of the lessons may be in-company, which means you have to travel from place to place. Company car available.
- The contract has a 3-month trial period. This protects both sides, employee and employer
Oñati, Gipuzkoa, Spain
Min. 1 year
Bachelor degree (BA) in a relevant subject + Any accredited 100+ hour English teaching certif.
(Preferred qualifications: Cambridge CELTA or Trinity CertTESOL )