ESL / EFL teacher
Work as freelancer
Teach how to speak with an American accent through Skype to fluent Adult students
Salary range: $15-$25 per hour
Class schedule: 7am-midnight US Eastern Time
Class size: 1-on-1
Class duration: 25 minutes
Student age group: Adults
All classes are in US timezone with complete flexibility for teachers to work whenever they choose.
Skype Video Calls. (You can use a PC or Laptop)
Who we are looking for
- Language proficiency
Min. 2 years
No degrees expected
--- OR ---
BA in English
- Must be a North American (USA/Canada) native speaker
- Ability to teach the standard American accent
- At least two years of ESL teaching experience
- Advantage: Bachelor’s degree
- Advantage: TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate
- Advantage: Can speak another foreign language in addition to English
- Advantage: Ability to imitate or understand the mechanics of foreign accents (Russian, Chinese, Indian etc…).
What we offer
- Starting at $15/hour.
- Guaranteed rate increase by $1/hour every 500 teaching hours, until it reaches $25/hour.
- Get fully paid for student no-shows and for classes that were canceled with less than 2 hours notice.
- Unlike most other schools, there are no payment penalties for being late, taking time off, last minute cancellations, technical difficulties, etc. We trust our teachers to provide the best service possible