Work as employee
As an Educational Tour Consultant in the Entrepreneurial Sales Development Program, you’ll have ownership over a geographic territory in the United States. Our consultative based solution selling means opening the world through education - connecting schools, teachers, and students with international opportunities. Your challenge is to combine business expertise, and passion for global education, to bring transformative international experiences to every student in your territory.
The Entrepreneurial Sales Development Program at EF Educational Tours is our multi-year development program that is designed to transform you into a fearless business owner. As our name implies, at EF Education First, your education comes first. We focus on cultivating your sales technique, entrepreneurial spirit, and professional skill set.
Two Education Cir, Cambridge, MA 02141, USA
Who we are looking for
- Language proficiency
Min. 1 year
(This is an associate level position.)
BA in any subject
--- OR ---
MA in any subject
- You’re up for the challenge - you want a career with real responsibility
- You are bold, unconventional, and fearless - a true entrepreneurial spirit
- An influencer - a natural networker who loves talking to people
- You know you can sell and you’re not afraid to prove it
- You want to be part of a team that motivates and inspires you
- Going above and beyond is the only way you do things
What we offer
- Make an impact. Come to work and help change the world every single day, bringing our mission of Opening the World Through Education to life.
- Travel. Expand your worldview with paid international business travel. The more you develop, the more passport stamps you’ll collect.
- Live well. Benefits include a recently increased base salary plus bonus potential, three weeks paid vacation time to start (and four weeks starting in year two), and 25% company match on your 401(k).
- Stay healthy. We’re proud to offer market-leading healthcare, discounted gym memberships, and free in-house group exercise classes (sometimes taught by our CEO).
- Be engaged. We work in an open environment without a cubicle in sight. You’ll also enjoy comprehensive professional development, free in-house language classes, a yearly stipend for continued education, and frequent sales competitions.
- Have fun. Enjoy discounted tickets for concerts and sporting events, connect with colleagues at company parties and special activities, and take advantage of our in-house bar, restaurant, and hair salon.