AUTOQUIZ: GENERATE VIDEO QUIZZES IN 1 CLICK
We made creating video quizzes so much easier for you! Take any video that has a human-created subtitle, pick one of 100+ grammar topics & create a quiz in minutes.
Soon you can also use videos that have "autogenerated" subtitles, that is basically all English language videos on Youtube!
Send your feedback to info[at]islcollective[dot]com. We'd love to hear from you.
Peter Laszlo, co-founder
KIERAN DONAGHY ABOUT ISLCOLLECTIVE VIDEO QUIZZES:
"iSLCollective Interactive Video Quizzes are highly engaging and motivating multimodal texts for English language students to learn vocabulary and improve their listening skills. They are the perfect complement to the creative and innovative lesson plans on Film English."
Creator of FilmEnglish.com, a site with hundreds of high quality, free ESL/EFL lesson plans created around short films
1) Did you know that the only dog ever struck by lightning was right here in Egypt?
2) What is lightning?
3) "I wish I’d met you before we were dead.", Edward Cole statement means:
4) What items can they cross off from the list?
5) What is the first question?
6) What is the second question?
7) How Carter describe his son-in-law?
8) Do you think this must hurt someone's life?
9) What did he do?
10) How did she react?
1. "Did you know that the only dog ever struck by lightening was right here in Egypt?"
2. "I wish I’d met you before we were dead."
3. "This is about as majestic as it gets."
4. "Still. This ain’t half bad."
5. "You know the ancient Egyptians had a beautiful belief about death. When their souls got to the entrance to heaven, the gods asked them 2 questions; their answers determined whether they were admitted or not."
6. Ok. I’ll bite.
7. "Fine, fine, let me put it to you this way ."
8. "after the break up and the ensuing fleecing of the dad, Emily went to live with her mother."
9. "You know, you try to stay close, but it gets down to holidays, phone calls, birthday cards, you know."
10. Anyway, Emily goes to college and joins one of her “save the poor people”, “the animals”,
11. But there was something about him.
12. So, when she said they were engaged I told her I was against it.
13. But, being my daughter, naturally, she went ahead and married him anyway.
14. Needless to say, I wasn’t invited to the wedding.
15. First time he hit her, she came to me. I wanted to bash his brains in. She wouldn’t let me. Said she loved him; said it wasn’t his fault he had had a few drinks, she was the one who picked the fight.
16. Next time it happened she didn’t come to me, the ex told me. Nice to hear her voice again. I took care of it. I called a guy, who called a guy who handles these kinds of things. Don’t know what he said, don’t know what he did. All I know is he didn’t kill him, and my daughter never heard from him again. (She) called me names you wouldn’t believe and worse. Said I was dead to her.
17. I am not proud of everything I did, but I’m pretty sure I’d do it all again.
18. So, if they don’t let me into Egyptian heaven because my daughter hates me, well then I guess that’s just the way it goes.
Please login or register to write comments!