AUTOQUIZ: GENERATE VIDEO QUIZZES IN 1 CLICK
We made creating video quizzes so much easier for you! Take ANY English language video, pick one of 100+ grammar topics & create a quiz in minutes.
Send your feedback to info[at]islcollective[dot]com. We'd love to hear from you.
Peter Laszlo, co-founder
KIERAN DONAGHY ABOUT ISLCOLLECTIVE VIDEO QUIZZES:
"iSLCollective Interactive Video Quizzes are highly engaging and motivating multimodal texts for English language students to learn vocabulary and improve their listening skills. They are the perfect complement to the creative and innovative lesson plans on Film English."
Creator of FilmEnglish.com, a site with hundreds of high quality, free ESL/EFL lesson plans created around short films
4) A chile who finds the pickle the first gets
5) What do people fry in South Africa for Christmas?
6) Why is Danny's spriti believed to haunt houses around Xmas time?
7) What food is popular in Japan at Christmas?
8) What is Krampus' sack for?
9) If the shoe lands at the door, what does it mean?
10) Why do people in Finnland light candles?
11) What does a spider make?
12) Why do some people in Western Ukraine decorate Xmas tree with a cobweb?
13) Why do people hide brooms in Norway?
14) What trees do Indians decorate for Xmas?
15) What is mattak?
17) What is kiviak
19) When does Stir-up Sunday take place?
Please login or register to write comments!