KIERAN DONAGHY ABOUT ISLCOLLECTIVE VIDEO QUIZZES:
"iSLCollective Interactive Video Quizzes are highly engaging and motivating multimodal texts for English language students to learn vocabulary and improve their listening skills. They are the perfect complement to the creative and innovative lesson plans on Film English."
Creator of FilmEnglish.com, a site with hundreds of high quality, free ESL/EFL lesson plans created around short films
1) What will the thief try to do?
2) What will he do now since he tied up the employee?
3) What does the thief do to get away with the crime?
4) What did he just realize?
5) Use the 2nd or 3rd conditional to match the sentences.
|Imagining he hadn't mixed up the bags||he could have eaten dinner in a 5-star restaurant.|
|If he hadn't dressed up like the chef||he might have gone to jail.|
|If he knew how to cook||he should have gotten a job.|
Please login or register to write comments!