Video quiz of the month: Serial taxi
In June, we are featuring a video quiz created around a short thriller called Serial Taxi
https://en.islcollective.com/video-lessons/narrative-tenses, talking about why we like it and how we would use it in class.
This time we offer three different focuses or lessons aims that could work with different class profiles: a prediction task involving productive skills (speaking or writing), a grammar focus on narrative tenses, as well as vocabulary work around expressions containing the word kill.
Hope you get to try one or all of these ideas soon.
Anna Csíky, iSLCollective Teacher Trainer
TRAIN WITH KIERAN DONAGHY IN BARCELONA
Great news: Kieran Donaghy is doing his popular 20-hour Film and Video in Language Teaching course again in Barcelona in 2019. Places are limited so apply now. When you apply, make sure to redeem your special 5% discount - a gift from Kieran for iSLCollective users - just mention the secret code "ISLCOLLECTIVE".
I can highly recommend his training based on my first-hand experience: I took the 5-day course in gorgeous Barcelona 2 years ago. It was truly a treasure trove of practical ideas that enriched my way of teaching a great deal. It was also very refreshing to enjoy a holiday in this amazing city while learning. Apply quick: First come, first served! / Peter Laszlo, iSLCollective Co-founder
1) What happened in the clip?
2) What do you think will happen? Will the man catch the beer?
3) What happened to the man? (Put the verbs in simple past)
4) What do you think will happen?
5) What happened?
6) What happened in this clip?
7) What do you think happened in this video? Why did the man ruin the game console?
8) What is happening? (answer in past continuous and past simple)
9) What happened in this clip?
10) Describe this scene.
11) What just happened?
12) What do you think will happen in this clip?
13) What do you think is going to happen?
14) What just happened? (use simple past)
15) Do you know what her answer is funny?
16) What did the dog do?
17) Describe what just happened.
18) What happened in this clip?
19) What just happened?
20) Describe what just happened.
Please login or register to write comments!