KIERAN DONAGHY ABOUT ISLCOLLECTIVE VIDEO QUIZZES:
"iSLCollective Interactive Video Quizzes are highly engaging and motivating multimodal texts for English language students to learn vocabulary and improve their listening skills. They are the perfect complement to the creative and innovative lesson plans on Film English."
Creator of FilmEnglish.com, a site with hundreds of high quality, free ESL/EFL lesson plans created around short films
1) What happened in the clip?
2) What do you think will happen? Will the man catch the beer?
3) What happened to the man? (Put the verbs in simple past)
4) What do you think will happen?
5) What happened?
6) What happened in this clip?
7) What do you think happened in this video? Why did the man ruin the game console?
8) What is happening? (answer in past continuous and past simple)
9) What happened in this clip?
10) Describe this scene.
11) What just happened?
12) What do you think will happen in this clip?
13) What do you think is going to happen?
14) What just happened? (use simple past)
15) Do you know what her answer is funny?
16) What did the dog do?
17) Describe what just happened.
18) What happened in this clip?
19) What just happened?
20) Describe what just happened.
Please login or register to write comments!