1) People already know it when they have depression if they really do.
2) According to Lauren, what is more important than having a boyriend or girlfriend?
4) How does writing down positive and negative things help you against your depression?
5) Reading a book will increase your risk of getting more depressed.
7) What example does Lauren give about being a negative thinker?
8) What does Lauren recommend doing when you truly want to accomplish something?
10) If you're depressed, what kind of friends should you avoid getting acquainted with?
11) Lauren suggests that you’d better not tell anyone if you experience some disorder.
1. What are some of the main causes of depression among teenagers or adults?
2. How can a long-standing depression affect one's life and health?
3. Can you suggest some practical ways to deal with this mental illness?
4. Do you remember when you or someone you know have experienced a period of depression? Can you describe it?
Please login or register to write comments!