AUTOQUIZ: GENERATE VIDEO QUIZZES IN 1 CLICK
We made creating video quizzes so much easier for you! Take ANY English language video, pick one of 100+ grammar topics & create a quiz in minutes.
Send your feedback to info[at]islcollective[dot]com. We'd love to hear from you.
Peter Laszlo, co-founder
KIERAN DONAGHY ABOUT ISLCOLLECTIVE VIDEO QUIZZES:
"iSLCollective Interactive Video Quizzes are highly engaging and motivating multimodal texts for English language students to learn vocabulary and improve their listening skills. They are the perfect complement to the creative and innovative lesson plans on Film English."
Creator of FilmEnglish.com, a site with hundreds of high quality, free ESL/EFL lesson plans created around short films
2) The boy ____________ the crown.
3) present continuous form of "to say"
4) present continuous form of "to talk"
5) Present continuous of "to laugh"
6) Present continuous of "to look"
7) Present continuous of "to fly"
8) present continuous of "to chase"
9) Present continuous of "to give"
10) Present continuous of "to run".
Please login or register to write comments!